What is the worst sub-house unit?

raven3563

:'(

I feel sorry for the contaminators-everybody hates them.

They do, however, give you an economic advantage. They cost expensive...but what if you turn one of your cheap infantry into a contaminator? Face it. at least they are better than the scout.

They are good against Harkonnen, since many Hark soldiers are almost as slow, and they usually can't kill a contaminator in one shot.

hmm.. I also have to choose between contaminator and maker... sure maker can kill some infantry... but they are almost never usefull in that.... they are too slow and too weakly armored... and everyone know what the contaminators lacks are

What if you train scouts and then contaminate them. That would be a cheap way of making contaminators.(I never tried that, I just got an idea.) :D

that might be something you can do on online play! tran some contaminator/leechs have your buddy make dustscouts/sandbikes/flametanks unailly with em have him put'em off gard then ;D but scouts would be the chepest infantry to contaminate.

::) ;D 8)

Why are you all yelling about contaminators? The worst unit is NIAP flyer. It does nothing, has only minimal view range and it's very slow. Only advantage is that you can't build it in regular game, so it isn't making the skirmish worse.