Question concerning Guild

Calaban_emperor

Select the NIAB, press 'D', and select where it needs to teleport to.

You can also click on the NIAB when you selected it, but that is not so handy as just press 'D', and it can only be done with 1 NIAB at the time. And with 'D' you can teleport them all (all the selected) to somewhere.

noticed that you CAN build niab's in the emperor worm mission?

the palace is near the emeror worm somewhere north east.

find it, and the guild is yours, lol their own people fighting against them.

I keep trying to do that but my attacking forces (with many APCs of engineers od course) is always destroyed before it can get started. For this reason, I nearly always find myself, despite trying something else, killing the worm with the Sardaukar and Fremen (mixed).

No idea. I was Ordos. However, according to sources, the best thing you can do is rely on airpower apparantly. I wouldn't know, I've never tried. But gunships might work, a vast fleet of them....

as hark, send out all your troops to the worm except the devestators and mcv.  The projecter will get there 1st. Send the projector to the left hand side of the worm (Where the fremen 1st attacked it) then deploy and duplicate quick powerful vehicles (not the devestator because it takes too long to get out of the projectors duplicator) then tell them all to attack it. by that time, your other troops should arrive and attack it also. and if you fail, you can always start up a new force with the 3 devs and mcv

What are those flying things that look like niabs with wings that fly around on the emp-worm level?

also

what are those big tleilaxu bug things (not leeches or contaminators)

they are about as big as a mino and look like lopsided ticks

:O

• 3 weeks later...