The Gunseng versus copec mission

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest KngLamoni

What I did to beat it is I built as many tanks as I could while setting up base defenses... mostly missile tanks, but mixed with flame tanks and others. I tried building air ships, but couldn't defend my base long enough. So I didn't even build a hangar on my second try. Then I grouped all the tanks together and told them all to attack the palace. Most of the units die because it is well defended, but as long as the palace is destroyed you win. Don't worry about attacking the devestators, but if you run across small forces on your way down, you can kill them first. I hope this helps. While I beat it this way, I still barely won (I only had about 3 tanks left when I achieved victory) and there is probably a much better way.

Guest jim-bo

just wall off the top portion so you are only vunarable from the lower portion, work you way to the bridge, leave 2 air defense plats above the bridge (right before the palace), they'll stop everyone then send the ixyian infiltrators (about 12) in succession.....I used infiltrators on every base structure and then blew up the palace last, to cripple production.....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest FunkyBeerMonster

I found that once you reach the Palace and can send a few units in, a group of engineers and a diversionary attack (say, from a few buzzsaws, tanks, infantry) worked brilliantly... You don't actually have to destroy the thing, simply keep it for yourself!!

Laziness always pays off!!

• 3 months later...
Guest kill the monkey

I dont think your tactic works very well jimbo. i tried it and they just blew it all up with rocket tanks and death hands, ive found tlielaxu work kinda well if you can stay alive long enough. maybe i just really suck. :(

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bashar86

All I did was just building my defenses up like crazy and then I build around 15 Harkonnen Gunships and send them all to the palace and voila: Mission Accomplished

On my first try, my base blew  :(

On my second try (co-op campaign) we won easily ;D

On my third try (on my own) i guarded the top part, built no gunships (but yes, i still got a hangar) got a few sards, and like 8 missile tanks, lots of flame tanks, and like 5 assault tanks. i took out all those units that got in my way (they can block my infantry) and attacked the Palace. Victory is yours 8) ;D

• 2 weeks later...

the wat that i pass

was these way

you see the scene a side of of main  mcv is the brigde and the other side is a entrance

pull the second mcv to the primary place and close the side of the second mcv build a wall in that entrance .

now the comp will atack you by one side only but be carefull the copec will send wall his ppl to that place

and the missel  will be to that side many times build the gun turret send units infantary wall inclind saudakar and star building u gunships 10-12 , 10 are enough but build more.

pup off units in a non stop and put 4 adp u more to cover too the brigde when you have the time destroy the 2 turrets of him near the bridged to you have more space 8) 8)

and you have the enough gunships atack

Guest Arch_Slayer

Theres a strange way to beat the mission using gunseng.

All you have to do is:

In the beggining, DONT BUILD A BARRACKS, BUILD FACTORY FIRST.

Then crank out mass ammount of the low assault tanks and flametanks.  At the same time, build many defensive structures, and a wall around your buildings.

Now, just wait until all the millions of assaults are over (defend using the assaulttanks and flametanks, you wont lose).  When they are over, start cranking out catapults and assault tanks.  Then, ATTACK FROM THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR BASE (enemy base should be below you, you should be on the top).  Keep your assault tanks BEHIND the catapults, for support

when reinforcements come from copec, use the assault tanks to destroy the reinforcements.  When you get to gun/flame turrets, use the catapults long rang to kill them without losing a single unit.  

Now heres a funny trick, when you arrive at the devastator, keep your assault tanks back, and use your catapults to attack the devastator.  The comp AL will be on guard mode, and the devastator will never actually walk to your catapults and kill them.  The splash damage, in fact, will damage the palace, and after 1 minute, the palace will be ****ed and youll win :D

i got a much simple way but you must be ally with sadaukar first.all you need to do is to build 30 imperial and 10 inperial elite to rock their base :D.lead the sadaukar to their base and destroy all their gun turrets as you pass the enemy defense.aim ALL your sadaukar to the palace and prepare for victory!(aim nothing but only the palace)

i got a much simple way but you must be ally with sadaukar first.all you need to do is to build 30 imperial and 10 inperial elite to rock their base :D.lead the sadaukar to their base and destroy all their gun turrets as you pass the enemy defense.aim ALL your sadaukar to the palace and prepare for victory!(aim nothing but only the palace)

your sards will be toast if u aim at ONLY the palace(flame turrets)