THE BEST HARKONNEN STRATEGY !!!!!!!

kloball31

Yes but that won't do anything if you don't continue attacking and attacking and attacking till the enemy is on it's knees begging your mercy. And there is no such thing as a well-placed DeathHand because you can tell it to go here, but it goes way to the left.

So true on that one Moidib the Harks didn't see fit to use a guidance system. The Hark House stresses uses of combo's more than any other House I think to make up for some of their weakness. And altougth they use brute force it is with caniving and devious underhanded tatics that make the Harkonnen special.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

If he built several (about 5) windtraps very close together, that is the target. it will knock out the air defense turrets, unless he is an Ordo, like me (he he he) then just send the gunships in. destroy is conyard, factory, barracks, hangar and starport. He'll be sitting duck at that time

=========================

The Yougurt of the Future

Guest Duce_LeBlanc

The best strategy for Harkonnen is the following:

-Send a death hand, and LOTS of gunships, and try to destroy the windtraps.

-When some windtraps destroyed, send about 3-5 devastators for a frontal assault, along with 2 flame tanks,2 inkvinies,5 buzzies, 2 missile-tanks, and 3 assault-tanks.

-Short After, send infantry force of 5 flame-dudes, 10 infantry, 5 troopers and 4 engineers.

( Oh, and be careful flame-units don't kill your own!)

Now your tanks should be destroying the main defences, thus taking all the attention for themselves. They should manage a while(not if your enemy has a horde in the defence). Then take the infantry force, sneak them into the enemy base, and capture the CY, Barracks, Factory, And the Palace. You probably don't have time to use it, but neither has the enemy. Immidietly start building troops in the buildings you just captured. And if possible send another DH-Gunship combo, and destroy what you believe is necessary. If your tanks survived the defence assault, USE THEM. Same goes for infantry.

Subhouses for the strategy:

Fremen&Sardaukar: Send lots of them with the tanks and some with the infantry group.

Guild: Teleport 5 NIAB's into the enemy base, and WREAK HAVOC!!!!

Ix: Have about 4 procectors and send non-stop reinforcements.

Tleilaxu: Have Contaminators and Leeches to seek infantry and attach larvas to vehicles.

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

I prefer       hand, infiltrators, devastators, gunships, missile tanks, and inky katapultz. I also like to set up a heavily defended outpost with three factories, hangars and barracks, guarded with 20 gunturrets. In such a case the opponent can say kiss his ass bye bye. Once I have a good defencive, I start my offence army. What I usually do is place missle tanks and inkivines into isolatted areas near the enemy's  base by carryall. then I set up a base near his base in an unaccessable choke area, with 10 turrets. The I cut off access to all spice fields by devastators and missile tanksmy secondary objective is to start a stealth assault. I create infiltrators and destroy the three key structures in ONE try. After that I take out all his defenses that are in my way of my develish plot. I simply        all his vehicles via an AC. Secondary objective complete: I now elliminate all structures using missile tanks, and then turn all of his infantry into mashed potatoes.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...