soccer, soccer, soccer

zamboe

I just saw the Italy - croatia game and I'm really sorry the the line ref is a dane,, he must have gotten paid by the croatian as the two goals he cancelled obviously shouldn't have been cancelled as there wasn't offside nor did Inzaghi pull the croatian's shirt.

Well, I think the US team looks pretty good now.  They pulled out a tie against S. Korea in a tough atmosphere...impressive.  I think their next game, Poland, shouldn't be so bad.  

Not that I know a lot about soccer though...some say they were out played.  However, they produced results.

i know i'm slow but

1-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-01-0

Hell Yea DENMARK ;D I'm well I hope sweden will finish second in the killer league, not that I don't fear them I think the next game will be a killer nomatter what, I'm just so damn glad France didn't advance no offence, but I never believed they would get far this year and I was right ;D

Uuhh and Germany - Camaroun were they playing poker or something :P

lol so? a lot of factors playes in, France played some rather suckie games upto WC, and the chok start against senegal may in my opinion be the final thing to break the France moral toally + they put an enormous pressure on the lads they just handle it. IMO there's no doubt about france have a better team than Denmar, Uruguay or Senegal however they sucked at this WC and if you're wanna become world champs you need to play better than they did ;)

Yes, I mean Holland is also much better then where they are placed now. But they screwed it up.

Now you see everywhere commercials from:

The summer looked very different for Dutch

Then you see mess about an insurance or xxxxxx Cola (yes Gob, no advertising :))

And then, see you in Portugal 2004

Well well, senegal and denmark go through, Sweden and england.

Not sure which 2 from the irish group, i think ireland and germany are through which is good news, :)

The greatest news is the cheating argentinians are out. Along with their overzealous ego, :D

Did any of you see the game today against sweden?? i mean geez, do these argentines 'need' to cheat? That player encroaching into the box before the penalty was taken.. then back in the other world cup when they knocked england out by maradona's 'hand of god'... I'm glad the cheats have been knocked out.

So far Argentina and Saudi Arabia have both been cheating swines. The rest of the teams seem to have played with decency. I know in the past italy have been terrible for diving but they have certainly put that behind them and are playing honest now.

So far this is being a great and unpredictable world cup, i'm loving it, :)

Needless to say i'm 100% behind england being english, but i'd love to see ireland go the length and if england don't win, i want ireland to win, :)

Also i am impressed with korea and senegal, i am loving watching the backrunners improving their performance. Usa is great too, good to watch. I'm loving it, :D

Well well, senegal and denmark go through, Sweden and england.

Not sure which 2 from the irish group, i think ireland and germany are through which is good news, :)

The greatest news is the cheating argentinians are out. Along with their overzealous ego, :D

Did any of you see the game today against sweden?? i mean geez, do these argentines 'need' to cheat? That player encroaching into the box before the penalty was taken.. then back in the other world cup when they knocked england out by maradona's 'hand of god'... I'm glad the cheats have been knocked out.

So far Argentina and Saudi Arabia have both been cheating swines. The rest of the teams seem to have played with decency. I know in the past italy have been terrible for diving but they have certainly put that behind them and are playing honest now.

So far this is being a great and unpredictable world cup, i'm loving it, :)

Needless to say i'm 100% behind england being english, but i'd love to see ireland go the length and if england don't win, i want ireland to win, :)

Also i am impressed with korea and senegal, i am loving watching the backrunners improving their performance. Usa is great too, good to watch. I'm loving it, :D

Oh boy!!!

I really want that England make something  this WC, not being out the next round, and i also think that is pretty bad and shameful not to see you team a World Champion, and probably you will never see.... see kid, you are happy because a match, i have 2 matches, the 2 BEST goals in history and i saw 2 Championships and 1 Sub-championship.

What had you seen apart our team out of the WC?

Needless to say i'm 100% behind england being english, but i'd love to see ireland go the length and if england don't win, i want ireland to win,  

I don't hope England loose the next game I just hope Denmark will win it ;), anyways I hope it will be a very exciting game.

:-/ erm, i've read and reread what you said and still don't know what your on about, and sorry i may be 19 but i've been doing more work that a load of adults have seen and been cast into the wide world so i am a lot more aware of the way life goes than the phrase 'kid' would indicate. I don't know why you took a cold edge to what i'd said but unless yuo can be civil is there any good reason for digging at what i said? You didn't even say which teams u were on about after you had your dig at england.

Let see there is the Location Area and it say Argentina, so it would be wise to say that i´m from Argentina,next and why i took a cold edge about what you say?...

let see: read carefully what you wrote:

The greatest news is the cheating argentinians are out. Along with their overzealous ego,