soccer, soccer, soccer

zamboe

My only real disagreement with Erikson's squad is that he chose david james over richard wright. James is crap, he is not a good international player. Like in the friendly against South Korea. James first touch was getting the ball out of the back of the net!

I agree bout James, the best thing Liverpool did was to get rid of him.

and to the Dutch people even though the Netherlands aren't in there'll still be plenty of good football :), I will watch as many matches as possible unfortunately the time difference makes it hard as I'll be working most of the time :P

What the hell is going on with Portugal........ they r not that good to be considered as a candidate to win.

Last posts r right, UK have a good team, that could be improved , let's see what happens, but, but Argentina will defeat UK ..... again.  :)

heh France - Senegal 0-1 I don't think France will have a good WC, unfortunately it's not good for Denmark.

And well Portugal is a candidate as is all the teams in WC, nothing is over till the fat lady sings. Denmark won EC in '92 ;D

did you actually belive that your country might lose to Suadi Arabia, Usul?  That game was embarrising to watch.  It didn't even look like Germany was trying.  Janker deserved the hat trick, not Klose.

I just watched the Spain, Slovania game, and it was pretty decent.  That penalty kick shouldn;'t have happened then.  God knows, if it hadn't been for that bad call Slovania might have came back and tied it.

Well, well, bets r set for next friday Argentina vs England

There is a promotional offer in our local electronics retalier, at the moment you buy something they ask u your forecast for the next game, if u r correct and the score are the same as u forecasted u get whatever u buy for free,  even shipping !!!

So next thursday i will be buying a new DVD player and putting my hopes to Argentina 2 England 1. Let?s wait for the god's hand.....

no they don't suck they just aren't that great this year. As for cheating, some of us remember the hand of god eh ;) well that's Football.

I don't think you saw the uefa cup final between Feyenoord and BvB 09, the last goal by Jon Dahl should have been cancelled as another player was as offside as you can be, so all the Dortmund players thought that there was offside but then Jon Dahl came and was one to one with the goalie and scored, now that's cheating ;)

I'm extatic that I've guessed the results of three games and earned some money