soccer, soccer, soccer

zamboe

World Cup is just about to begin  :D  :D  :D

Even though my country won't go  :( , i look forward to watching those game, at 4:00 in the morning :(

anyway, this looks promising.

Specially the game between Argentina and UK, Argentina  will win again..... as usual :)

Bleeh, I don't like fake soccer. I mean with clubs etc. But wc's and etc. with countries are quite fun. Though Louis van Gaal screwed it up for the Dutch (not all his fault)

Well we can't lose penalties this time :)

the problem with England is that they always mess up when it really counts, I like Portugal last EC they played some of the best football I've seen in a long time.

As for Italy, they tend to dig them self in the ground if they get in the lead which is very boring  to watch they are too defensive in my opinion

Brazil is my team you can't rule them out, although Argentina is definitely a powerful team and talented. Italy will be in trouble if they do not make it to the semifinals. England hopes to win if only they still have their inspiration from Sven-Goran Eriksson. What about the French they have been so dominate winning '98 World Cup and Euro 2000.

Bleeh, I don't like fake soccer. I mean with clubs etc. But wc's and etc. with countries are quite fun. Though Louis van Gaal screwed it up for the Dutch (not all his fault)

Well we can't lose penalties this time :)

It's not the fault of Van Gaal. It's the fault of those overpaid morons in the field who think that just because they are overpaid cut's it for them.

It's time some new guy's get a chance to play. Just look at the game against the US, some new players did expetional well..

nope

and Van Gaal is a sob buying all those dutch people to Barca, no offence the Netherlands have very good players Edgar Davids is one of the best in the world, and I remember players like Van Basten, Ronald Kooman, Ruud Gullit and Frank Rijkard damn good players.

I think that the asian countries could be a surprise in this WC but I don't believe they'll win, I'm gonna go play on Spain, Portugal and a third team I haven't decided yet.  

Well, well

Even though Argentina is not playing good, I hope they win, Brazil should make a good performance either.

It's sad that The Netherlands are not in the world cup, they have the most elegant playing style, unfortunately this time was not enough.

This world cup is gonna suck for me, ill watch a couple of games but it wont really be interesting for me.

Damn dutch apes can even qualify themselves, really dutch soccer has reached a depth.

I think ill be playing more emp than watching the WC.

I dont think argentina will win, i think portugal or France (i hope not tho).

Nobody can help your pitiful team....

England are NOT a pitiful team >:( and you have no right to say that they are. We have several world class plaers on the team including one of the world's best strikers (Michael Owen) and the world's best crosser (David Beckam) who is now fully healed and fit to play sweden. I believe that this squad will get quite far in the world cup, maybe even win it (I hope). I'll admit the group we are in is not easy.