Harkonnen Ugly or Beautifull?

Sardauker-Kirov

I saw some coder/programmer making a mock ending with that with Command and conquer,  Westwood blowing up Blizzard. You saw Zergling units splat with a Nuclear bomb of The harkonnen. further you saw some NOD and GDI infantry killing some Terran marines. Hahaha, It was like 1 year ago that i saw that little Ending movie

edit. :)

Cool... Jah..

Anyways, Back to the Harkonnen. Arent the Harkonnen a Hardend race as well like the Fremen? Their Planet is as hostile as Arrakis, Arrakis = Dry cruel sand planet. With roaming worms etc.

Giedi Prime= Hot unhostipable planet, Where the chances of survival are just as big when you walk without water or protection in the the arid sands.

Harkonnen have the Tactics of the Barbarians... I think, I never watched the movie fully though. I want to watch it though. I only played the game's.

In BFD for  dune the Fremen says they have problems beating the harkonnen but not for long with the Atreides on their side....

Man I wish the Harkonnen units in BFD are like the "real" harkonnen. In a Thread its mentiond before they need to be "More" brutal in the game like the real Harkonnen.