Beat Copec w/ Gunseng

chouada

All you have to do is wall off the north and place a gun turret. Build lots of tanks and a secondary construction yard(copec will bomb your const yds). Put some gun turrets by the first bridge in the south. Wait until you take out all of his 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level vets. After that, troopers are the key. Send several battalions of troopers(20 or 30 at a time) to the turrets Copec has in the south. once you're clear, go into his base and take out the cluster of windtraps. This will stop his atomic bombings for a while. This is very important because its loss of buildings NOT units that loses the mission for you. Anyway, if you have about 10 or 15 troopers left, just attack his palace. If not, build your force while hes crippled from bombings. Now you know what to do, go blow up Copec's palace and you'll win. Don't worry about other buildings, you only need to destroy the palace.

an easier way is to ally with IX

survive the first attacks by buying as many units and buildings as you can as fast as you can.

Then build infiltrators like mad, while having projectors project missile tanks.

The infiltrators can destroy the palace, or you can use them to instead destroy the units around it.

Either way, you win fast

I get a gun turret and protect it with walls also, and if I have the IX I'll project missile tanks and spread them all over my base. I disagree about the loss of buildings/units part, since Copec usually targets one of your two construction yards (you get an extra MCV as reinforcements) or otherwise, he'll go for gun turret or flame turret. I don't use troopers to take out the turrets to the south bridge, I use Inkvine Catapults. They work quite nicely. Then, I project missile tanks like a madman, and send them down the east side of the map to blunt rushes and take out the two gun turrets further down. I take out the two gun turrets on the other side of the bridge there, and by now I have at least 10 gunships. Fly the gunships down the east side of the map, and then head directly for the palace flying along the bridge. *Victory is yours.  ;D