Weak Harkonnen units (Inkvine, Flame Tank)

gunner154

I supose so. With every house all weapons have a Up and down. Minotaur is a good weapon for infantry only it needs to hit the enemy lol :P . If you surround that Big assed machine with some Sardauker elites :D or some other Inf (Exel) vs Machine, It is dead meat.  I think the harkonnen are the best mass slaughtering House.  8)Although they are slow and some units weak. Atreides and Harks are my best friends :D  Poo on the ordos with their speed and filty tech's *Harkonnen slits the throat of Paul Atreides*

Well i must admit i cant take out a Group of mino's with a few normal sard's, When using Sardine's l33ts I can beat them easily.  8)  Probably you never heard about the word "dodging" The Projectiles of the Mino's can be easily dodged.  :P  Maybe that you command your units to stand still while fighting an Inkvine or Mino's. :D haha

Yes elite sarduakar are effective unit destroyers, but I doubt they can "dodge" the flaming righteousness of the dual ports of a flame tank. Or the the charge of a pack of Buzzsaws. The flaw with sardaukar (and fremen for that matter) is that they are infantry, and hark has plenty counters to infantry. Have you ever tried to rush a platoon of sardines past a small force of buzzsaws and flametanks? Chances are that your $5000+ inestment had just gone down the drain. And please dont use leet, Gob hates that and many a topic have been locked due to leet contaminations

Yeah.... I cant argue with that. Although if your inf is lucky to find some rock. But it doesnt matter if a Flame tank is near, they "Smoookem" out.  :P

In overall, Sardauker Elite's are more of the back line soldiers that help the scouts or other assault verhic's :D

* Looks at the Neon Girl Thing.. Shai-Hulud : You gonna eat that? *

• 3 weeks later...