what the hell is this mutation ?

spicy

Genpets.com - Bioengineered Buddies!

a toy ? we make these mutants and make a suffering for a living creature

just to amuse our stupid kids ?

what is world is coming into .

can someone even explain to me what the hell is this ugly monster ?

looks like doom gates are opening soon . :devil

i just finished playing dead space 2 i never expected to meet one of those beasts on my way out

to the real world am about to throw-up

But don't you remember that there was someone here a couple of years back who quite seriously suggested that we engineer an intellectually inferior, subservient race or class of humans (=subhumans) to do menial labor, instead of developing more intelligent machines and robots?

I found that quite repugnant and offensive, personally.

As a joke & spoof, this is pretty funny, though.

I think perhaps you might be thinking of the time I was talking about genetically improving humanity, and Edric argued that it would create an underclass of less able humans. Or something like that. In any case, there's an argument for using bioengineering over machines, but perhaps that's for another topic.

No, it wasn't you, because you're not an idiot, and this person clearly was. And was advocating the intentional creation of an intellectually inferior subrace of humans who would be smart enough to follow orders but not smart enough to realize how they were being abused or to do anything about it.

And I don't remember Edric being involved: I don't think there weren't any posts deleted.