Gunseng_Harkonen Please look here

SonicXP5

I can look....

With Harkonnen:

Against Atreides: strong defence with missiles and devas. Some missiles inside base in case Atreides sends air units. In attack, assaults mixed with troops and missiles. Flame tank against deployed kindjals.

Ad against Hawk Strike - have units far from each other or in small groups, best devas in small groups. Whn Hawk Strike come have some Advanced Carryalls and put them up when they will want run.

Against Ordos: quick attack with assault is best, later they send cobras and deploy them far of base and then I you must send units that are in defence to them and then they often support them with lasers. I often sends flamers when I see AA. Its funny put death hand on their factory and then produce many flamers and send them against only infantry, they will take them out without seriuos damages.  

With Ordos i like a EITS rush try it sometime guys.

if its a spice map without pre bult. and there bulding a ref late.  8) thats the sets most the time i use for  EITS rush. keep them from bulding a ref and low money.

also high money

sorry for posting where Gunseng_Harkonen was going to   :-[

With subhouses.

Ix: infiltrators doesn`t work good in long game, when enemy has strong defence, they are usually kiled after they reach target. When you want use them toi destroy buildings, build House of Ix fast and send two or three infiltrators. Even if they destroy first, second and rhird may blow up building u want. Or you can use them to destroy big group of units standing in one place. Projectors rock with units like sonics, missiles, mangooses, projected units can guard spicefield and be use to destroy harvesters.

Tleilaxu: It goes in leeches thread. And contaminators can be use with kindjals.

Fremen: Fedaykin mixed with Sadraukar can be use in main attack. Fedaykin can destroy enemy harvestrers when he take worm. With this worm is sometimes difficult in maps with have much small rocks but if worm will be call near spicefield...but it take too much time. It works when spacefields are far from base. Fremen can support such units as assault tanks, lasers. And Fremen have stealth, so they can be use to destroy harvesters too.

Sardaukar: Sardaukar are great against infantry. They rock mixed with Fremen. I like use them against Ordos, while Fremen with Atreides and Harkonnen. Sards goes good with those annoying Ordos AA that have those annoying guaided missiles :).

Guild" Makers are good to send against infantry attack but not very good to base where are a lot of infantry. NIABs are good against buildings and slow vehicles or vehicles like missile tank that reloaded slowly. They are works best as support with attack, when units are busy with defence.