What are the Inkvines good for?

Serquej

Inkvines are the only thing that will allow harks to beat good atreides campers.  Minos are slow enough to be hit by inkvine fire.  The minos will automatically chase the inkvine, so you can "lure" the mino out of whatever is protecting it (probably kindjal).  It looks kinda like this (B=buzzsaw, M=Mino, k=Kindjal, I = Inkvine, S=MissleTank)

k   M   K

k     K

BBSISBB

Then the mino comes out, and your missles destroy it...

k        K

K    K

M

S

BB  ISBB

I'm probably not making any sense but whatev....

• 1 month later...

Inkivines suck PERIOD. When I was playing in my earlier days, it was fishers plain and no sub house, and I was harkonen vs the last guy ( Other 2 got killed ) and he sent a mino hoard with air drone support all over, so i had a pretty large group of inkivines bout 50 and a good amount of tanks, so i was like I'll hit minos with inkvines all the way and when the few left get to my base they're gonna meet my assualt tanks, prob was inkivines did shit and tada minos walked into my base and got every unit >:(, so they're ONLY use it against infantry, whicth they need to be in groups for, until next pos, Vilgent.