Heterosexuality, Genetics, Environment, Religion...

Don't worry about me. Really, just ignore me.

Don't call me names. Don't write an 8 page fanfic about me. Don't you or your friend try to threaten my career 4000 miles away. Don't mercilessly scour my grammar, and ignore everyone else's mistakes. Don't follow me around the Forum on unrelated topics.

Then you will have what you wish. Silence on this subject, if that's what you really want.

Come now eracist, you know as well as I do that Fenceposts wasn't intended to bear resemblances to anyone, living or dead, and that if it does then that's purely a coincidence. If it had, of course, then (hypothetically speaking, naturally) the first five pages would have been about someone else entirely.

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to that supposed thread about Lady Gaga? Or the proof that you understand how natural selection works? Or were they both just minor trolling activities?

Alternatively, might I suggest that if you don't like the heat, you get out of the fire? Stop saying stupid things, and we'll have no reason to call you stupid. It's a simple solution, and those are often the best.

Ok MrFlibble, it's possible that I filled in a few too many blanks back there. And I apologise for snapping at you. The flattery was much appreciated. ;)

As mentioned before though, I (I can't speak for Dragoon) keep doing this not through any hope of changing the world for the better but because- well, this would be easiest to explain with a metaphor.

Say someone brings a dog over to my house, and this dog promptly squats down on the carpet and takes a dump. I (or more likely the owner, at my insistance) will clean it up, not through any hope that the dog will be enlightened as to the error of its ways but because a steaming turd on the carpet is highly unpleasent to have around. The dog is just a dog, it doesn't know any better (and apparently has been poorly housetrained), but the turd is something that I can do my best to bleach before it stains.

Imagine what could happen if I just left it there in the hope that it would go away on its own, or that the dog would eventully learn to clean it up itself. You'd have people treading on it, spreading it all over the house, then outside the house, and the dog would probably keep doing it, and all the while it's getting deeper and older and fouler as it festers and grows little mushrooms all over the place until one day you find that there's dog crap everywhere and hey, your home is uninhabitable.

...I may have gotten a bit carried away there. But the metaphor holds. While it might be easier to just remove the dog, if that isn't an option then one simply has to fight the turds as and when they appear. Leaving them on the carpet is just... disgusting.

(Also, stupidity is something of a bugbear for me)

Lord J: that was an interesting paper, but I confess I'm not sure where you're going with it. I'm tempted to link the French anti-AIDS campaign as related info, but I'm at work at the moment and the French, well, they don't stand on ceremony. Maybe when I get home.

Come now eracist, you know as well as I do that Fenceposts wasn't intended to bear resemblances to anyone, living or dead, and that if it does then that's purely a coincidence. If it had, of course, then (hypothetically speaking, naturally) the first five pages would have been about someone else entirely.

Why are you pulling back? It was about me. Dragoon mentioned men whom come into a Shelter, and he used it as a double entendre' about a male orgasming into my mouth. But it's not biggee to me. If I must suffer put-downs and Fanfic stories, it is far less than the saints of the 1st and 2nd century suffered for the Messiah.

Out of curiosity, whatever happened to that supposed thread about Lady Gaga?

I was going to comment that 'Bad Romance' is a great song, and reminds me of being married. Of course 'Poker Face' is great, too. I guess the Thread would be, does Gaga have to be outrageous, or should she focus on her vocal ability.

Or the proof that you understand how natural selection works? Or were they both just minor trolling activities?

Both Creation Science and Evolution adhere to the principles of Natural Selection. We just don't believe in beneficial mutations. But you already know this. Would you pretty-please, with sugar on it, treat me like an equal yet?

Alternatively, might I suggest that if you don't like the heat, you get out of the fire? Stop saying stupid things, and we'll have no reason to call you stupid. It's a simple solution, and those are often the best.

Heat is a good thing. It allows us all to see what is in people's hearts.

Ok MrFlibble, it's possible that I filled in a few too many blanks back there. And I apologise for snapping at you. The flattery was much appreciated. ;)

As mentioned before though, I (I can't speak for Dragoon) keep doing this not through any hope of changing the world for the better but because- well, this would be easiest to explain with a metaphor.

Say someone brings a dog over to my house, and this dog promptly squats down on the carpet and takes a dump. I (or more likely the owner, at my insistance) will clean it up, not through any hope that the dog will be enlightened as to the error of its ways but because a steaming turd on the carpet is highly unpleasent to have around. The dog is just a dog, it doesn't know any better (and apparently has been poorly housetrained), but the turd is something that I can do my best to bleach before it stains.

Imagine what could happen if I just left it there in the hope that it would go away on its own, or that the dog would eventully learn to clean it up itself. You'd have people treading on it, spreading it all over the house, then outside the house, and the dog would probably keep doing it, and all the while it's getting deeper and older and fouler as it festers and grows little mushrooms all over the place until one day you find that there's dog crap everywhere and hey, your home is uninhabitable.

...I may have gotten a bit carried away there. But the metaphor holds. While it might be easier to just remove the dog, if that isn't an option then one simply has to fight the turds as and when they appear. Leaving them on the carpet is just... disgusting.

Just like Fenceposts, another story about me and/or ath-. I find it very interesting that I feel the almost the same way about your behavior sometimes. I would never call a human being a dog, of course. But I won't expand on your story to hurt you. Dante, by using simple logic, I could hurt your feelings, but I won't. I still have hope that we will get along one day.

(Also, stupidity is something of a bugbear for me)

Lord J: that was an interesting paper, but I confess I'm not sure where you're going with it. I'm tempted to link the French anti-AIDS campaign as related info, but I'm at work at the moment and the French, well, they don't stand on ceremony. Maybe when I get home.

Messiah complex as well, eh? Hardly surprising, I suppose.

Learn to quote text properly, moron.

Got called away to a meeting. I can't do it all, D-man. Father of 4, Husband, 90 mins of exercise daily, Lecturer on campus, Co-owner of a Marketing Firm, Communicator on a Forum with Scot fellow, Communicator with Greek fellow, Volunteer at Medical and Homeless Shelter, etc. I'm trying.

Dante: I agree, it's a pretty interesting paper for basic characteristics of a population, but really no more. If nothing else, though, I think it fleshes out some of our perspectives on gay men, though really these are just those who have been diagnosed with HIV, so the sampling is potentially skewed: if "being gay" means that you live a lifestyle that will result in HIV exposure, then it is a valid sample, but if people who have HIV are just members of a subculture amongst gay men, (which is my argument), then exposure to HIV isn't definitive of "being gay", and the sample is skewed.

Anyway, I'll keep an eye out for articles.

> Progress? Fuck off and die, shitface.

I carried this over to this Thread, because I want to address some of your phrasiology to me, Dante.

So let me begin. First your FencePosts story with your 'friend' Dragoon. You said that I wanted men to "come in my mou--". Now, I am thinking that the word must be 'mouth'. I can assure you, I do not want a man to ejaculate in my mouth. But probably most male homosexuals do. I am not sure what motivates male homosexuals to want to ingest seminal fluid, which carries the reproductive code of the next generation. A quick Google of the phrase really does conjure up some weird male homosexual website names, but why go down that road of some of those names right now. Rather disgusting.

Let's see again, earlier today you called me 'shitface'. Um, I think the only way that someone could be a shitface, is if they engage in analingus. Analingus is when a person uses their tongue to lick the anal opening of another person. Being the solid waste orifice, there is probably always going to be the residual of fecal matter. So if someone performs analingus on another person, like is common with male homosexuals; the person tonguing the other male's rear would be 'shitfaced'. They would get fecal matter on their tongue, face, and cheeks, as they licked the anal orifice of their male partner.

I have asked my wife, whom as you know, has a degree in Psychology, why some males would consider a part of the normal, everyday behavior; but she doesn't like to get involved in the 'Dune stuff', even if it's just this Forum.

So, does anyone want to chirp on why these 2 behaviors are occurring?

You know, Dragoon has a habit of taking expressions too literally as well. I shall elucidate.

"Shitface," combination of "shit" and "face." Could, if taken literally, be construed as "your face is covered in shit," but 1) this would require some sort of physical observation and 2) this is actually less offensive compared to the other possible definitions that I'm about to list, and as a general rule, if I say something to you, it's generally intended in the most offensive terms possible.

> Possible meaning 1: your face is actually made of shit, making you some sort of dreadful fecal golem.

> Possible meaning 2: you are so milk-curdlingly ugly that your face appears to be made of shit, such that the two are indistinguishable.

> Possible meaning 3: you are in fact a coprophage.

> Possible meaning 4: everything about you is shit, and since we humans put so much stock in facial expressions and appearences, it follows that we would most readlily notice shittiness there.

> Possible meaning 5: It's just an insult, you didn't need to use it as an excuse to indulge your fetishes. Though I suppose there's really nothing new about that.

NB. "shitfaced" is also a slang term for being drunk.

I note that you immediately hone in on the part of the insult that allows you to wax lyrical on sexual practices (and lie about the gays some more, but hey, that's practically how you breathe). Funny how that keeps happening. I mean you could have talked about the whole "fuck off and die" part, but no, for some reason that bit just isn't as interesting to you. And you do keep talking about that one little passage in Fenceposts, don't you? More than any other part, you keep coming back to it, like a fly to sweet, sweet honey. Given that everyone else has rather moved on by now, one has to wonder just why you continue to be so... obsessed with that passage. And why you saw fit to turn an off the cuff insult into a paragraph or two on rimming. For someone who decries everyone else's fixation with sex, you sure do turn conversations in that direction a lot.

As for being busy, you could just stop posting. That sounds like a good idea to me. And didn't I already deal with the whole "friend" thing? Yes, I have friends whom I am not sexually interested in. Stop the presses, front page news.

Going back a bit...

"Simple logic?" You couldn't use simple logic to save your life. Take the metaphor however you want, it's not like it's going to stop you ruining the rugs.

Oh wait, this one deserves a proper quotation.

Both Creation Science and Evolution adhere to the principles of Natural Selection. We just don't believe in beneficial mutations. But you already know this. Would you pretty-please, with sugar on it, treat me like an equal yet?

You don't know what natural selection is, you halfwit. You haven't once given any indication that you have even the slightest iota of a clue how natural selection works. Muller's Ratchet, Kin Selection, Sexual selection, Red Queen, Genetic drift, Recombination, you don't know anything, anything about evolution. "Don't believe in beneficial mutations," so what happens, magic? Oh yeah, right, you actually believe that.

You can be treated as an equal when you are an equal. I don't see that happening any time soon. Without wishing to sound overly prideful, you are my intellectual, moral and philosophical inferior. Get used to it.

Boy, it must be hard being schooled by someone half your age.

Lord J: I agree, and given that catching HIV is much more strongly associated with unsafe sex with people who are HIV positive than with everyday sex, trying to prove causation would strike me as unwise. Especially since HIV isn't picky when it comes to orientation or gender.

I found this in the news the other day. While one should always be careful, as the article itself points out, of leaping to conclusions, it presents... a new perspective, shall we say. I imagine you know somewhat more about neurology than I do, so perhaps the serotonin part carries more meaning, but I found it interesting that the experiment group didn't develop different inclinations so much as lost their interest in discerning between genders.

My first question would be whether the mice lost their interest in pheromones or the ability to detect them, but according to the paper's abstract (haven't found a full copy yet), their olfactory abilities weren't harmed.

There's also this somewhat older article, but I imagine you're already familiar with the principles there. I know I was.

Eras, you should ask your wife about obsessive compulsive disorder, or, at the very least, a Freudian interpretation of your tendency to use gay sex in your discussion of everything vaguely philosophical.

Tell me Eras, what do you see?

rorschach.jpg

Thanks Dante, I'll check those out. Another possible meaning for shitface: A person has a bit of shit on their face. Who knows or cares how it got there?

Dante, with you, it's always me, me, me. I post on 12 different forums a day. Ranging from Michigan State University sports, to the state of the city of Detroit, to various religious and ethics forums as well. I post about abortion on a Midwest USA website, and you'll be happy to know there is a feminist gyne [her word, not mine] who hates me MORE than you do! I also post about homosexuality on Dune2k, as well as the other topics of Dune Forum. Please do not flatter yourself at all Dante. You are narcissistic to the extreme.

But why do I continue to engage Dante? Because in all of the 12 or 13 different Forums; he is the one to consistently answer me the most. So, either he hates me with every fiber of his being, or one day we shall be friends. He thinks the former, I think the latter. Plus, he is able to produce a great deal of good, accurate words, in a very short amount of time--a definite must for an opponent or friend on a Forum.

Now, why the graphic description of male gay sex. Because it's disgusting. Male homosexuals want to talk about 'normal' they are, but when 'push comes to shove' ;) , the pieces don't fit together just right. So they have to resort to things like analingus, anal sex, and the rest of it. Sure, a tiny minority of heterosexuals do these things once in a while -- but not very often. It's not often that most men sit around and fantasize about licking a woman's butt. But to male homosexuals, anal licking and intercourse are normal; and this is the orifice that we eliminate solid waste out of!! Honestly folks, please excuse while I go and vomit.

Am I getting pretty graphic. Sure am. But remember, homosexuals want to be able to adopt children, get 'married', etc. So I think rather than just white-washing over male homosexual behavior, we should 'anal'yze it fully and completely.

But you know, Dante, I can be a nice guy. Everybody in the business world basically knows me in that way. If you could find it in yourself to stop calling me names and put downs all of the time -- then I know we could get along on the Forum. Let's do that.

Evolution - I know one thing about people who believe in Evolution. They cling to it like a religion. It is their end all and god. In their mind it enables them to do whatever they want as far as behavior goes. For example, when we talk about complex organs and how they evolved - they say something akin to, "Well, two separate sex genders and organs are a good thing, so of course, organisms would evolve that way" -- without ever explaining how it happened. How can two separate beings evolve different gender fluids, organs, gametes, cycles; and have those cycles produce a healthy offspring". It is impossible, but the answer that I was given is that I don't understand the concept of a million years. Never was explained to me. No evidence of it ever happening anywhere, but IT must have. Somehow.

Lord J, your inkblot looks like a woman giving birth.

Now, why the graphic description of male gay sex. Because it's disgusting. Male homosexuals want to talk about 'normal' they are, but when 'push comes to shove' ;) , the pieces don't fit together just right. So they have to resort to things like analingus, anal sex, and the rest of it. Sure, a tiny minority of heterosexuals do these things once in a while -- but not very often. It's not often that most men sit around and fantasize about licking a woman's butt. But to male homosexuals, anal licking and intercourse are normal; and this is the orifice that we eliminate solid waste out of!! Honestly folks, please excuse while I go and vomit.

Am I getting pretty graphic. Sure am. But remember, homosexuals want to be able to adopt children, get 'married', etc. So I think rather than just white-washing over male homosexual behavior, we should 'anal'yze it fully and completely.

No, sir, it's your post that is disgusting. First, you go to great lengths to depict a group of people as complete, irredeemable abominations (and you sure are "graphic" in doing that), and then you say those people should be denied certain rights on the grounds of them being allegedly abominable. If that's not bias and discrimination in its purest, most ugly form, then I don't know what it is!

Luckily, this kind of rhetoric isn't likely to win you any favours, as you should have already noticed.

Your support is appreciated. :)

eracist, of course there's someone who hates you more than I do. I hate you as much as I hate the black slime that sometimes grows on the underside my trashcan, that is to say, not at all. It, and you, may be repellent and generally foul, but one can't go through life hating everything disgusting. It would be a whole lot more effort than I'm prepared to expand, for a start.

I've said that, I don't know, five times now? Six? Are you blind as well as stupid now?

Also, since when has everything been about me? Well, I mean besides your obsession with the details of my personal life. Apart from that, when is it all about me?

Engagement? I have a lot of time on my hands, eracist, and a compulsion to combat stupidity. You remember Hwi? I used to argue against her too, you might recall. Global warming was the big one. Lots of charts. You aren't special. And she wasn't the first, oh no, not by a long way. You're the first one who's been quite this stupid, but the list of people who've come to vomit their bigotry here certainly doesn't end with you two, not "by a long chalk." (See how stupid that looks?) Not only that, but the various webtrolls who've come and gone have allowed me to sharpen my claws, so to speak. If I have the patience to consistantly deal with your inanity it's only because I've had years of practice.

Get it through your skull: we are not going to be friends. At this point it would require not only a frankly legendary degree of contrition from you, but also a complete reversal of practically every opinion you hold and an increase in IQ to bring you up to the standards of the average five year old.

No, we are not going to get along, we are not going to coexist peacefully. I can respect and be cordial towards people whom I disagree with, hell some of my best friends have had majorly differing opinions. My flatmates at university were a Protestant, a (admittedly somewhat lapsed) Catholic, and a Muslim. They were great guys, good friends, indeed if they hadn't been I wouldn't have chosen to live with them. But you, there is nothing redeemable about you. You have no positive qualities that you've shown here, you embody the worst forms of bigotry, hypocrisy, ignorance and unwillingness to learn, everything about you is ugly. I don't like you, I don't even respect you, and as far as I can see the only person on this board who doesn't think you're a festering boil on the skin of humanity is someone who'd need to take his shoes off to count to ten.

So, in the words of Mrs Carmody, "the day I need a friend like you, I'll just have myself a little squat and shit one out."

Clear? Because I can go on.

Now, back to the topic at hand, which thanks to you is once again sex.

Does the irony of that ever strike you at all, or are you completely immune to such nuances?

The thing about sex, eracist, is that human being do all sorts of weird stuff. I seriously don't care that there are people in this world who get their jollies by being encased in giant latex vacuum cubes. I don't care that some other people like to be suffocated during sex. I don't care that some people like to shit, I don't care that some people like to eat shit, I don't care that some people play doctor, I don't care that some people tie each other up, I don't care which orifices they use or who inserts what into whom. Which rather begs the question... why do you?

Yes, some people do things that I'm not into. Some people like to dress up as animals for it. I fail to see how this is my business or why I should be even remotely interested in it. So long as everyone's a consenting adult, let them have their electric, rubber, inflating, deflating, multi-orifice fun. What of it?

Side note: you're once again confusing homosexuality with gay sex, I remind you for perhaps the hundredth time, they are not the same thing.

Also, for the record, you really need to stop praising yourself for being so "graphic." You are a tame, tame creature, eracist.

And... how does adoption of children or marriage tie into sex? Because I'm not seeing a connection there. Do adoption agencies quiz people on their foreplay now?

Ah, trying to get me to correct you on evolution again? No, I don't think so. You're going to have to show you've done a little more research than that before I step in to show you your inevitable mistakes. I've actually already outlined the basics, any halfwit would have noticed, but it was a while ago so I suppose you must have missed it.

The only person who treats evolution as a religion is you, eracist. I've never seen anyone say anything like "I can do it because we evolved" or "evolution says it's ok." I mean seriously, those are stupid statements and they would be said by stupid people. So I guess it makes sense that you'd understand it like that. Fortunately, I was already well aware that your knowledge of the subject is slightly lower than that of the average spoon, so this comes as no surprise.

• Upvote 1

I have not really had the chance to point out your Fenceposts backpedal, but I will. It was about me, and only about me. I don't know why you want to pull back in saying that it was not about me, because it was.

You see Dante, we straight people we can tolerate homosexuality as long as you don't talk about it, or bring it up very much. And we certainly don't appreciate 'camp', unless you' re with heterosexual females who want to go shopping at Macy's International, Benetton Clothiers, or something of the like.

Of course, when male homosexuals get alone with each other, then we really don't like thinking about that at all. At bars, the constant focus on the buttocks, the penis, and muscular physique. The one-night-stand of it all. We really don't like to think about it at all. You know, the indefensible behavior of male gays when they get together.

But, the Son of God sees it all, and that is really been my goal of it all along. To bring to light the viewpoint of Jehovah on this matter. What male homosexuals do to their bodies, and to each others bodies. The male homosexual obsession with Bondage, Sado-Masochism, Orgies, and other and strange fetishes--and how God hates it.

You may claim that straight people do this at the rate of male homosexuals, but I know you know better, that they do not even come close to the percentage that male homosexuals perform these deviancies. I don't see 'pride parades' of straight people dressed up in leather gear walking down main street as I do when male homosexuals perform their parades. The near worship of the male physique that gays engage in. It's so off base with the way that God intended it to be, that I can only pity you. Your constant name-calling of my point of view, shows that you really hate the viewpoint of Yahweh the Creator [i AM] himself.

You talk about that not all male homosexuals engage in the above activities, but I have come to a different conclusion. The only ones who don't engage in fetishistic orgies, mindless one-night stands, and the like, are the ones who do not believe they have the physique or physical attributes confidence to do so. They either view themselves as too fat, too balding, too short, or too something off of the male judgment of gay perfection--to physically engage in these activities. But from interviewing people who have come in for counseling, and the reading I have done -- the males who do not engage in this behavior -- are constantly fantasizing about doing so. Just talking to the few males who have come in for the Good News Change, I have come to find out that: orgy sex, bondage sex, worship of male physique sex, bathroom sex, and other fetishes, are a guiding driving force in all male homosexuals. PITY. PITY. PITY.

So know this, covering all of our posts from the past 2 years, and all of our future posts, I pity you. Caught up in hamster spinning wheel that you feel that you cannot get off of. This 'urge' that forces you to go against nature, to go against creation thought, to go against evolution thought. This 'urge' that would cause you to celebrate being a genetic dead end, and that concept of not having a son or daughter, that dead end being happy being one?! I cannot fathom how tormented you must really be in those dark nights of the soul to know that that 'urge' controls all, dominates all. You are deserving of every prayer I can pray, every moment of pity that I can conjure. For you really are convinced of your right-ness. Though your body may revolt against male homosexuality with HIV, with widespread hepatitis -- warnings from Nature and The Holy Spirit that you are far off course in life, you still feel that it is 'normal' for you. That is sad.

Having said all of this, know that I'm praying for you.

Having said that, our dialog has become tedious and boring.

We post, we argue. You call me names, then I describe for you and for everyone disgusting sexual behaviors that you probably engage in, or fantasize about, in your daily life.

So--now it's off to another Forum, where my favorite gyne is trying to convince me that an unborn child at 18 weeks of gestation should not have ANY rights at all legally, and should be allowed to be aborted at will.

• Downvote 1

[colour=#005FFF]Dunenewt, Lord J, Wolf: I'd ask that you also leave this thread be. After all, this is all just pure fiction. Only a fool would take anything written here as fact. :P[/colour]

Backpedaling? That post was from last September. I see no backpedaling.

Time for the usual LIST O' CORRECTIONS.

Paragraph 1:

> Bahaha, are you actually claiming to speak for all straight people now? I wonder how Dragoon, Akriku, MrFlibble, Wolf, Lord J or your own president feel about that. As your martyr complex so loves to point out, eracist, you're very much in the minority, and getting lonlier by the day.

> I find it a bit ironic that it's you who keeps bringing up homosexuality here. I'd be quite happy living my life quietly, without scrutiny, but your obsession doesn't seem to allow that.

> Camp is just a way of acting, it's neither unique nor inherent to being gay. Way to stereotype.

Paragraph 2:

> "We don't like to think about it at all, so let me list the ways we don't ever ever like to think about it at all ever DICKS DICKS DICKS DICKS." Good grief man, if you were any deeper in that closet you'd be in Narnia.

> I used to meet a group of about twenty homosexuals once a week for four years. Know how many orgies there were? None. We can be in a room together without losing all control, y'know (we spent most of our time bowling).

Paragraph 3:

> Ohnoes, the invisible sky wizard disapproves! Whatevah shall we do?

Paragraph 4:

> According to a recent poll, 2% of men (gay and straight) have 23% of sex. That's a massive statistical imbalance, heavily suggesting that most sleeping around is done by a minority. Just FYI.

> Yeah I hate your illogical, tyrannical, basically malicious book of lies. Well, maybe hate is too strong a word. It would be more accurate to say that I find its entire philosophy morally offensive.

> "I get sick of listening to straight people complain about, "Well, hey, we don't have a heterosexual-pride day, why do you need a gay-pride day?" I remember when I was a kid I'd always ask my mom: "Why don't we have a Kid's Day? We have a Mother's Day and a Father's Day, but why don't we have a Kid's Day?" My mom would always say, "Every day is Kid's Day." To all those heterosexuals that bitch about gay pride, I say the same thing: Every day is heterosexual-pride day! Can't you people enjoy your banquet and not piss on those of us enjoying our crumbs over here in the corner?"

- Rob Nash.

> Drag is drag, leather is leather, gay is gay. Sometimes these things meet. Quite often they don't. But you seem to have a bit of a mental block that prevents you from seeing that unrelated terms are, in fact, unrelated.

Paragraph 5:

> It's certainly statistically accurate to draw conclusions from people who are seriously messed up! Don't ever talk to gays who are happy with themselves (hello), oh no, that would mess up those carefully hoarded assumptions!

> You're neglecting the lesbians again. How many times do I see to say it? Lesbians are homosexuals too.

> So wait, you're saying that the only gays who don't have mindless sex are the ones who can't, and even then they still want to? Boy, you really are pathetic, aren't you? It's like watching someone try to justify why they think that Chinese people should all be good at doing laundry. So much idiocy.

> Once again, I refute you by existing.

> Your pity has all the cosmic significance of a coffee stain on the inside of a broken mug.

Paragraph 6:

> You can pray for me all you like, it's your breath to waste.

> That which can be proposed without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. To wit: everything you say. I am a single adult male who's currently looking for a steady boyfriend and won't have sex on the first date. You can make up all the lies you like about me, if I gave a flying fuck about your opinions I might actually care, as it is they're just more lies to pile on top of the already considerable heap of untruths you spew daily. What, did you think you could prompt a reaction by getting personal? You'll have to do a lot better than that.

> Many heterosexuals don't want children either, you know. Interestingly, desire to procreate isn't correlated with sexual preference. That's why you get gays who want kids and straights who don't.

> Once again, I really must insist that you stop using "evolutionary thought" as a reason when you don't understand what it is. Ditto genetics.

> Ha. My body doesn't "revolt," eracist, I don't have so much as a cold sore.

Paragraph 8:

> You know what's tedious and boring? That you ignore all the points you can't deal with and repeat ad nauseum points that I've already defeated. Look over the last few posts, you know what you'll see? Me constantly going "once again," "I remind you," and words to that effect. Know why I do that? Because you just haven't developed. You keep on vomiting the same tired old lies, paying absoltuely no attention when they're roundly defeated, so you just suck them all up and vomit them out again. If anyone's making this tête à tête sound stale, it's you.

Paragraph 9:

> When you can prove that I engage in orgies at the drop of a sequinned hat, then you'll have a point. I'll be somewhat surprised, I assure you.

Paragraph 10:

> Abortion sends babies to god faster. :3

Good. Now that we have stated out points, and we think they are both equally valid; then let's agree on some ground rules, for everybody's sake in this PRP Forum.

Dante shall:

1. Not call ErasOmnius any names.

2. Respect ErasOmnius's viewpoints without using put-down oriented language to describe EO's views.

ErasOmius shall:

1. Not graphically describe male homosexual activity.

2. Agree that Dante has the right to live his life-style, without, of course, approving or accepting such life-style.

D-Man, these 4 Basic Rules will make everyone much happier, and it will give me the opportunity to respect your 9 years on this Forum. I know that everyone who uses the PRP Forum, including its' moderator, will be happy with these 4 principles.

Agreed?

Nope! :D I don't want anything from you and find the idea that you could somehow offer me anything I might want to be utterly hilarious. "Equally valid?" You are, of course, entitled to your opinions, but they're about as valid as a one-way ticket to R'lyeh.

Listen, troglodyte, you aren't in any sort of position to dictate terms. Nor are you at all justified in attempting to seem "reasonable." You're a spineless, stupid, unpopular stain, and I will not lower myself by coming to any sort of cursed accord with you. You can "graphically describe" anything you like, it reflects only on your obsession, and in any case I can out-extreme you any day of the week (and make a logical point while doing so).

This is only made funnier by the notion that my respect could somehow be bought with anything so pathetic. Seriously? Have you not paid any attention to anything I've said, placenta-for-brains? You offer something I don't want and demand something ridiculous in exchange, I mean how stupid is that?

Sheesh, if you're tired of losing so badly, just go away already. It's far too late to bow out with a shred of dignity, you lost any kind of respect around here a long time ago.

With the possible exception of ath, but I'm coming to the conclusion that he doesn't actually understand half of what we say.