Ok, what does your name means?

Timenn

Apollyon is the fallen angel of destruction (also called Abaddon)

and yea blackadder is great ;D

Rowan Atkinson is really funny

but Not the nine o'clock News is better

Have you been reading the Left Behind Series? Those are great books! ;D ;D ;D

Have you been reading the Left Behind Series? Those are great books! ;D ;D ;D

A great series if you ask me. ;D I have all cept his newest 2 I believe... I was thinkning of enrolling in his class taught at Liberty Univ.

sorry to go off topic,but how many people have seen blackadder.its one of my favorite shows.

Got the whole serie on DVD.. a must have if you ask me ;D

I also have his serie of Mr. Bean on DVD and trying to look for more and directly buy it if I see it. Rowan also did some shows, but can't find them on DVD (there's one where he shows how to and how not to behave when you meet your girl's parents for the first time.. classic)

Another good serie that I have is Fawlty towers.. excellent.

Appologies for going off topic here..

• 4 months later...

My name comes from my first WOL nickname: ixianmace

It's a paradox, because the Ixians are supposed to be advanced as far as their techonology goes, but a mace is a primitive weapon. So, if you mix a primitive weapon (mace) with the technology of the Ixians, who knows what you're going to get? :O ^-^

I just really admire House Ix, and I couldn't think up anything better that wasn't already taken when first signing up for a WOL nickname in order to play Emperor Battle for Dune, which was the first online game I ever played. :)

ACElethal = shortened version of my old Team Fortress Classic name: [ACE] Lethal Canuck (sometimes had fancy characters 'n' stuff) Clan [ACE] stood for Allegience of Conquering Elites.

Other WOL names:

breaker14 - made when I used to breakdance, when I was 14

m1st3rx - Mister X. Homer simpson's internet screen name. A month where I went "undercover" I thought it fit.

surlypig - surly, meaning "menacing or threatening in appearance" and PIG, my clan

hoopnhopr = Hoopin' (as in playing basketball) Hopper (as in jumper).

cnadntank - bad idea. It stands for "Canadian Tank" but most people end up calling me C-Nad which isn't good.

hopnhopr

harkmark7 - Hark was my house (that month), Mark is my name, and 7 is my number in basketball this season.

well then yeah thats not breaking the rules... ^-^

Whats in a name?

Let me ask you...

My sons name is Seth Leon. The origin is Hebrew and means Anointed, and Seth was the third child born to Adam and Eve.

Leon has been passed down in my family in at least every generation.

My daughters name is Samanta Leann. Samantha origin is Hebrew and I have found two meanings The Listener and The name of God.

Leann is my wifes friends name and my mothers name is Ann. I wanted Leigh-Ann but my wife wouldnt have it ;D

And yet theres another bun in the oven. Its supposed to be a boy. and we have chose the name Noah. Its origin is Hebrew and means Comfort. Im sure youve all heard of the Ark too. ;) But were drawing blank on a middle name to go with Noah.

So I ask you guys... what you think?

I tried Noah Fakei but like Leigh-ann she wasnt having it... :P ;D j/k

well then yeah thats not breaking the rules... ^-^

Whats in a name?

Let me ask you...

My sons name is Seth Leon. The origin is Hebrew and means Anointed, and Seth was the third child born to Adam and Eve.

Leon has been passed down in my family in at least every generation.

My daughters name is Samanta Leann. Samantha origin is Hebrew and I have found two meanings The Listener and The name of God.

Leann is my wifes friends name and my mothers name is Ann. I wanted Leigh-Ann but my wife wouldnt have it ;D

And yet theres another bun in the oven. Its supposed to be a boy. and we have chose the name Noah. Its origin is Hebrew and means Comfort. Im sure youve all heard of the Ark too. ;) But were drawing blank on a middle name to go with Noah.

So I ask you guys... what you think?

I tried Noah Fakei but like Leigh-ann she wasnt having it... :P ;D j/k

Hmm, you want it to be religious right? How about Luke?

Comfort... what means suffering (don't know hebrew, damnit)? That would go well.

Anything derived from greek, just ask... suffering would be (in eng. spelling) Algos, Algus, or Algo.

You can have lots of fun with a lexicon...

Hystrix: hedgehog.

Philozephyr: Lover of the west wind.

Chrysocome: One with golden hair

Choliam(b): A lame metre

Thrio: a fig-leaf

Thumoleon: Lion-hearted

Thumoraest(us/os/o): {my favourite} life-destroying.

Anything else?

Don't forget Timen, out of timh = honor. But I really doubt my name was given by that reason :)

And if you put it in accusativus (latin name for object in grammar) you will get timhn

And you will see that here too: V (see sig)