Ok, what does your name means?

Timenn

do you play counter-strike? go to www.counter-strike.net .  It's a kool first person multiplayer game.  when u enter a server u get to choose between terrorists and counter-terrorists, and choose wich terrorist team(L33t, Arctic Avengers,Guerillas,Panthers,etc. ), or counter-terrorist team(SEALS,GIGN,GSG9, etc.) and each map has a certain mission for each team. Awesome game.

it's another brilliant killing device made by the Israelli ;), however I would never get me one have no need for it I use a shotgun for hunting and that's it. In my entire life I only think I've shoot ten birds (ducks, pheasants etc.) but then again I don't just do it for the kill but also the experience I love sitting at the fjord watching the sunrise with no noise but the birds waking up and my best friend by my side ;) uhh and maybe even an icecold beer-

Please download and play Korn-Here to stay.mp3 while reading this and you will understand why music is important to a gamer.In 1995 (or 1996) Command & Conquer hit the stores. I got myself a copy of the English version. C&C was such a hit it was pretty well-known...and I played the DOS version back then and completed the Nod campaign and almost completed the GDI campaign (the last mission is too difficult, an obelisk guard tower popped out in the middle of a tiberium field).When I opened an account for WOL, I had to think of a name. My favourite infantry from C&C was the cool awesome Grenadier, but it was kinda strange coz he didnt use guns.Minigunner was a strange name, but the word Mini sounded bad, so I took gunner.I like 154 because it's the bus no. i usually take to get home from school.Finalized nick: gunner154I didn't care about caps back then :pBut in Renegade a character came out. Gunner! The bald man with a patch over one eye carrying a rocket launcher was incredibly cool! I knew i chose the right nick. it served two purposes.Note: I met someone called Gunner880 (yes, it was Gunner not gunner). He played Renegade, but i normally score higher points than he does because i repair buildings like mad till my score shoots up like fireworks.I like my name. thank you (it's not my real name).

My name originates in the primodal mind of frank herbert. he was ike" That Adam(me), he shall be knows as dune guy so i am gonan make a book called dune so he can be the pimpest mother around. there for my name was already pre chosen as Duneguy.. i love dune, and i am a GUY!

• 3 weeks later...

actually it used to mean acid... but those days are long gone.... or so sayd the voices in my head ;Dthe name stuck but the meaning left.... besides I thought it was better than DjStoney ;D