devastator vs minotaurus

Duncan

Minos are the better unit overall. Devastators have better armor and firepower, but their lack of range, speed, and splash damage means the overall usefulness of the Devastator is quite limited when compared to the overall usefulness of the Mino.

Actually, the Dev is the better unit. It has Cordovan leather seats and a kick-ass sound system. It also has plenty of cup holders, a nice luggage rack, a built in DVD player, and fully reclinable rear seats. The Mino, on the other hand, has cloth seats that don't fully recline, an AM/FM cassette player without auto-reverse, an undersized glovebox, and not a single cup holder. What's more, believe it or not, the Dev gets three-hundred meters to the gallon, while the mino gets only two.

• 2 weeks later...

Minos are the better unit overall. Devastators have better armor and firepower, but their lack of range, speed, and splash damage means the overall usefulness of the Devastator is quite limited when compared to the overall usefulness of the Mino.

Indeed? I'll say no!

Mino's hasn't got much better range than Devo's, and also isn't much faster it, the splash damage a mino does is virtually harmless to most units. But devo's has much better fire-power and armor.

not to mention devs cost more and chances are if they cant walk around the map with out being worm plankton.

That was the older version i belive The newer and elite minos have.......

A nice desktop computre,CD, mp 3 player, visors(most dev drivers are blind by the time they reach there destination)9 adjustable cup holders and a large bathroom.

hehehe guess i should qoute people eh?

Actually, the Dev is the better unit. It has Cordovan leather seats and a kick-ass sound system. It also has plenty of cup holders, a nice luggage rack, a built in DVD player, and fully reclinable rear seats. The Mino, on the other hand, has cloth seats that don't fully recline, an AM/FM cassette player without auto-reverse, an undersized glovebox, and not a single cup holder. What's more, believe it or not, the Dev gets three-hundred meters to the gallon, while the mino gets only two.

I'm Sonic Tank, yes mino has bettter range than a devo, but that isn't a dramatic advantage unless in groups, a devo could finish a mino off within 2 good hits, but a mino would take atleast 3 good shots to finish a devo.(meaning all four shots hits the devo in each burst from the mino)

I'm Sonic Tank, yes mino has bettter range than a devo, but that isn't a dramatic advantage unless in groups, a devo could finish a mino off within 2 good hits, but a mino would take atleast 3 good shots to finish a devo.(meaning all four shots hits the devo in each burst from the mino)

that depends on the minos level of vetrancy