devastator vs minotaurus

Duncan

i thought too but i saw once 1 mino vs two devastators and the mino kill one and almost kill the second ::) ::)

after that i star to use  devastators to cirugical atacks and served was target to the enemy units when the others are ataccking the  deva the rest of the squad are kiling them :D :D

• 3 weeks later...

True... Dev's are also bit of the "Superior Building Destroyers" Although i rather prefer the tank in Dune2, Even he is faster then the Dev in this game :D. Anyways the Best tactic is using M-Carryall, to transport the dev's quickly as possible to the minotaurs and now look who is getting his head splitted with an Axe  ::)

Dev's are just the best mech's in the game ( Although i rather prefer the Dev's from dune2... Ohhh i already say that :) )

Mino Vs Devastator: Head on; the dev would smash the mino. The mino would only get a couple shots off before meeting plasma doom.

Mino Vs Devastator: Moving; Mino easily out maneuvers the dev and could pick it to pieces.

Overall winner: Depends on your tactics. It takes micro-management to be able to knock out a dev with a mino, but leave a dev plodding along its merry way, and a mino clueless, and the results is again the dev.

Overall winner: Depends on your tactics. It takes micro-management to be able to knock out a dev with a mino, but leave a dev plodding along its merry way, and a mino clueless, and the results is again the dev.

Yes, it's true about the mino hit 'n run but it takes a lot of time, and when the enemy is busy with that. ATTACK him from an other side. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

When the Devastators has arrived on foot they have already been visited by some worms :)

And otherwise you must build 15-20 Adv Carryalls, also quite expensive and it takes long to build them,

And transporting one by one is also dangerous, cause you just attack when a new Devastator has reached the ground 8)