TOURNAMENT IN HAMACHI

centner

ATTENTION DUNE WARRIORS, IT'S TOURNAMENT TIME!

Tournament is planned on next weekend - on February, 26-27 2011 (Before these dates registration and preparation)

All who wants playing - submit directly here and join networks ebfd2001_tournament* or ebfd2001_tournament** (no pass)

For dialogue and convenience to all who will take part in tournament, it will be necessary to install and be registered in XFIRE There will be broadcast video of matches from tournament, and also it is planned to post out video here.

Here people can write your nicknames in xfire

Tournament on the Olympic system

1 vs 1, match of 3 games for 2 won, the player should play all three games by different houses

example 1/8 1/4 1/2 and Final

THE SETTS

10-K

NO PRE-BUILT

NO SUPERS

NO WORMS

NO CRATES

NO FOG

NICE AND SIMPLE

THE MAP - FISHERS PLAIN

1 place - 100$

2 place - 50$

3 place - 25$

prize cash out - Moneybookers, WebMoney

Welcome!

The preliminary list of players

Kindjal86

Tesla

sjleo

centner

silva

Red Army

atomic

drun

CKURAT

Baltazor

Roadkill

aquaman

Saturday 17:00 GMT we begin tournament

Finish by Sunday 9:00 GMT

Edited by centner

Who started this tourney? You? :D i dun care I want my money ahhahaha .. i fixed EMP!!! now I can go online.. I told my brother about the tourney.. so he might participate too.. that alright? :D anyways hes a noob so he plays for fun

me and sjleo doing it... come and take u money tongue.gif and take u brother, i think he cant become elite in few days, yeah? :laugh:

Hello Kindjal!

Hamachi raised new players EBFD.

They revere the memory of veterans, but are unlikely to want to share with you the "big win" ...

Stop living memories of the "RA", a challenge thrown!

Modern players with hamachi vs veterans with RA. Who's who?

The answer is obvious to me!

me and sjleo doing it... come and take u money tongue.gif and take u brother, i think he cant become elite in few days, yeah? :laugh:

No he wont become an elite in few days :D

WOULD BE SO KOOL if there are 2v2 tourneys though....

Imma practice with him right now cuz im so rusty :D but at least Im sure I can get second place (I can be wrong though) hahahha

My internet service is saturated... I think Im gonna lag...very baaaaaaaaddddd.. that is no good .. or maybe i got spyware >_>

too bad man. thats one of the fullest weekends so far this year...i`d be in otherwise...

At numerous requests of such people as KALONY, KINDJAL86, NEWLORDS, EASTMAN... Tournament is moved on next weekend, to collect as much as possible people not only from Russia, but also from other countries. Practice is necessary to much to feel game - welcome to our hamachi rooms (ebfd2001++ or ebfd2001+ , no pass). At your the full week that it is good to be training

iam glad tournament got postponed because my internet got used up , i get 4 gigs a month . normaly i dont use all 4 gigs of internet a month but i did because i listen 2 music & i followed all the events in egypt thank goodness things look ok there in egypt, i have a friend (paul) that works there he is ok.

to bad about libya there things are ugly & out of control

& lets not forget about our emperor friend spicy who lives in egypt i hope he is ok

iam in on tournament however 15 to 20 of every month my internet may expire

i will b online almost everyday 8pm (GMT 6pm ) tongue.giflaugh.gifcool.gif

Ahah. I might want to join, however, not for the money. I'd just want to join a tourney, but i think i'll wait until the next one. i need to get my skills up!

Ima rawarlie, rawlie, masco, coolguy1: dunno if any of you even remember this kid xD