can i make the units to attack auto when moving??

dune_eye

I have this problem and is cranking me up. when i try to clock the units to an area or attack some units, if the enemy attack me in mid way, i always end up losing all my units since they don't attack auto on move by default. I know i can press something to make them do, cause when my units are following way points, they do attack auto. so my question is how??

this problem also affect my ability to use the projector effectively cause we all know how weak the projections are, they are like bubble....

many thanks!!!

I have this problem and is cranking me up. when i try to clock the units to an area or attack some units, if the enemy attack me in mid way, i always end up losing all my units since they don't attack auto on move by default. I know i can press something to make them do, cause when my units are following way points, they do attack auto. so my question is how??

this problem also affect my ability to use the projector effectively cause we all know how weak the projections are, they are like bubble....

many thanks!!!

do shift+ctrl and click where you want to go ... that'll do the trick

do shift+ctrl and click where you want to go ... that'll do the trick

oh, sorry , it doesn't work. the units would attack, but only where i clicked, they just shooting the ground and i am sure i was pressing shift first, holding it and then press ctrl, any other suggestion please??

oh, sorry , it doesn't work. the units would attack, but only where i clicked, they just shooting the ground and i am sure i was pressing shift first, holding it and then press ctrl, any other suggestion please??

try this:

1) ctrl+shift (press ctrl first)

2) ctrl+shift (press both in one time)

3) alt+shift (press alt first)

4) alt+shift (press both in one time)

U can try centner's suggestion .... if it doesnt works then u might prolly need to update ur game to the latest version (1.09) if u dun have it and see if it works..