Arab protests

Remember when the United States was talking about bringing freedom and democracy to the Middle East? Now while the people have taken matters into their own hands and are out on the streets risking their lives to bring down Hosni Mubarak, the US government is suddenly all concerned about "stability" and "restraint". Oh, and they continue to give Mubarak billions of dollars.

"This sort of thing is only supposed to happen to brutal dictators we don't like, dammit!"

Sadat made peace with Israel and Mubarak is his successor: who else should US government give the money?

I don't think many people who protest really wants democracy. Gheddafi isn't worried because in Libya people is richer. So as usual economy is the main factor and Muslim Brotherhood has a good chance to use this revolt to seize power since muslim theocracy usually give a decent welfare.

And don't forget China. Sudan is friendly toward China and USA destabilized it (well good move since north Sudan government tried to kill everyone), so China could use this revolt to have a friendly government to balance the loss of half Sudan.

People dislike you because you're dislikable, eracist.

Also, Egypt is no North Korea or Iraq (that is, practically a pariah). It's a nation with strong (and immediately present) allies and friends, not to mention possessed of strong business ties with other nations and a reasonably powerful military. Only a mental vegetable would consider invading Egypt as anything other than a colossally bad idea.

Shame on your country! This says it all:

http://egypt.usembassy.gov/wm2211.html

Your all powerful government doesn't give a s*** for its citizens. They are to be dropped to Athens, Nicosia, etc and they even have to pay for the ticket. I wonder if any USA citizens don't have the money to travel back to USA, will they start begging in the streets of Athens?:P

We may be bankrupt but at least the Greek Air Force already transferred all Greek citizens back home. And free of charge. What are your vast armies payed for? :P

SHERPA UNIT TO DEPLOY TO SINAI PENINSULA

-

More Palestinians escape Egypt prisons

-

Egypt State TV Anchor Soha el-Nakash Resigns Over Protest Coverage

-

14th February 2011 Revolution Day in Bahrain

So is this the next country to revolt, or there will be another one in the middle?

-

It seems that Roman occupation of Egypt provided some 'nice' ideas for hand made weapons...

catapult_new.jpg

from http://motherjones.com/

-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_5AOKR3sMA

There are entire U.S. states larger than the distance between Athens and Cairo--before you bragged, you should have thought about how such a tiny accomplishment reminds us how tiny your country is. Frankly, I'm surprised Greece has an air force in the first place. You also shouldn't have missed the word "reimbursable" in the State Dept. missive. That's okay, I know English is hard for you.

Surely, if the U.S. got involved to support the protesters by any means, you'd all be crying foul and discussing just what secret plot the U.S. has up its sleeves--or what puppet regime we were installing a la Iraq.

U.S., Egypt mull Mubarak resignation: report

omg USA is interfering with Egypt yet again.

;)

Another car runs over people - note how other vehicles get through with no problems.

Wonder why protestors are angry? Protests were peaceful, then you get these people attacking peaceful protestors.

You got it first that video with the car, I was going to link to it too! ;-)

Wolf: Reimbursable for which side. Because as I understand it it means they don't pay now but will pay later. Please explain -correct me if I am wrong. But anyway the announcement adds that:

This assistance will be provided on a reimbursable basis, as required by U.S. law. U.S. citizens who travel on US government – arranged transport will be expected to make their own onward travel plans from safehaven locations in Europe.

Now you shouldn't make such comments about the Greek Air Force as its pilots are among the best trained ones of the world. It is always ready to assist. Even last year in Haiti. And this is not to brag for how good air force we have. The point is that we care about our fellow countrymen (and not only) anywhere in the world. You know that I am against the army and war. Of course there are other reasons too that the Greek Air Force is what it is: Part of NATO, trusted western ally in the region [and btw currently with a moron prime minister Made in USA].

I urged the conscripts to DISOBEY, here is their stance:

Open Letter of the Conscripts of the 71st Airborne Brigade: We Deny any Participation...

-

WorldWide Tahrir Every city in the world will have its Tahrir Square!

I really like this comment there:

Remeber – > Who are WE kidding here in the US?

OUR Government is OWNED by the SAME Bankers , Corporate Gangsters, War Drummers and run by their Lawyers and politically connected thieves who enrich themselves

There are simple things Americans can do:

1. PROTEST! Use your RIGHTS!

2. NEVER allow the Banks to chisel you and turn around and steal from your neighbors.

Use whatever money you can to loan to family and friends. Keep nothing in Banks if you can.

Give it to trusted friends to use rather than lfurther enriching The Banksters who then use the money to further undermine our “democracy”

3. Forget about Republican vs. Democrat!

Not that elections are worth much anymore in the US. (Witness Obama continuing the Wars and Letting the Oligarchs steal from the treasury and loot peoples savings investments and peension funds…

I am very happy to see that at least some Americans have both brain and perception of world events.

-

EDIT:

Vodaphone collaborates with Mubarak regime

(Had a link in Greek but here I found one in English)

pharoah_0.jpg

Such assistance is acceptable, but promoting 'Zionism' (in its modern meaning) should be a capital punishment. It is evident from the words and acts of the 'moron' (or the 'biker' or the 'lackie') that he is cooperating with the Zionists to maintain the dictatorship in Egypt. The Zionists are pressing both sides of the Atlantic for this. I think that they are digging their own pit. History will repeat itself. They will be punished for disobeying God's word.

-

The masks of the World Dictators have fallen:

and once again very happy with the smart comments of US citizens there. Only it is a pity some blame God for this. No, it is not the Real God who is responsible for this, it is the 'fake' prefabricated god of corrupted Christendom to be blamed.

-

It does not suffice for the dictator to step down. The loot (~ $70.000.000.000) should be brought back to Egypt. And what about Omar Suleiman, the murderer, the torturer?

_

BTW the former Master Butcher of the nations, George Bush, canceled his trip to Switzerland for participating in a Zionist 'dinner' to avoid being arrested for similar crimes:

http://alan.com/2011...on-for-torture/

Hmm, time to remove the masks from the faces of Hillary, Obama and their l*** Frank G. Wisner II- son of Frank Wisner of CIA:

The attorneys of the law corporate, Patton Boggs, for which Wisner works since last two years, "represent some of the leading Egyptian commercial families and their companies" and "have been involved in oil and gas and telecommunications infrastructure projects on their behalf".

One of its partners served as chairman of the US-Egyptian Chamber of Commerce promoting foreign investment in the Egyptian economy.

The company has also managed contractor disputes in military-sales agreements arising under the US Foreign Military Sales Act. Washington gives around $1.3bn (£800m) a year to the Egyptian military.

It Ain’t Just Mubarak: 7 of the Worst Dictators the U.S. Is Backing to the Hilt

-

It is not only Egypt. From the revolt in Greece, Keratea. Things are getting tougher, the police force of the local dictators enter houses and arrests people (illegally-if you can use such a word in a dictatorship):

And here is a revealing video of the Greek army practicing how to suppress street riots/revolts (Watch after 2:20):

The New World Capitalist Pyramid - or Paradise:

newcapitalistpyramidnt1.jpg

(from: http://radgeek.com/) and following quote too:

"Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, speaking to a conference here, said it was important to support Mr. Sulei­man as he seeks to defuse street protests and promises to reach out to opposition groups, including the Muslim Brotherhood."

Yes it is expected that one criminal will support the other one. We do not need to be told! ;-)