Reading Spouse's E-Mails a Felony

I think he's actually being charged for accessing her password-protected computer, not for forwarding the emails.

If what he says about them both using the computer and her keeping all her passwords in a notebook beside the computer is true, he didn't really "hack" anything.

Does the fact he's facing trial mean this nonsense was presented to and passed by a grand jury? Hopefully the judge will throw it out for sheer stupidity.

Yes, I agree this is stupid. But it's not the end of the (Western) world. Not that I believe my saying so will stop you from wringing your hands and crying O woe, O woe is we! rolleyes.gif

It's ridiculous. They should all get sacked for making an issue of such nonsense (attorneys removed their licenses and judges sacked).

And if you ask for opinion for his action: Good he did. I did the same yesterday, to teach a lesson to my wife: You should always take care of your passwords. ;-)