House of Windsor

Someone clearly isn't watching their Fox News. From what I understand (not that I watch any cable) Palin's the new messiah.

If anyone is critical of Palin, it's not just because of her views on abortion. It's because she's an idiot.

I would argue that the abortion thing is more of a symptom than a cause.

Someone clearly isn't watching their Fox News. From what I understand (not that I watch any cable) Palin's the new messiah.

If anyone is critical of Palin, it's not just because of her views on abortion. It's because she's an idiot.

I would argue that the abortion thing is more of a symptom than a cause.

Idiot...Moron...

All of the name-calling. It's just wrong. I'm sure that we can agree that this guyis wrong. It appears that the Abortion Industry cannot regulate itself. Of course, it must be hard on the conscience and psyche of a person who performs abortions after the 12th week of conception.

Without trial? Grow up.

And eracist, the abortion industry can and does regulate itself. Just not right now, and not in your country apparently. And do stop with the crocodile tears, you're not fooling anyone.

Your grammar is atrocious, you know.

Without trial? Grow up.

And eracist, the abortion industry can and does regulate itself. Just not right now, and not in your country apparently. And do stop with the crocodile tears, you're not fooling anyone.

Your grammar is atrocious, you know.

Not croc tears. Your stupid insistence on calling me Eracist, for example. One would think that you could get beyond your narrow point of view. Your me first, me first POV. So much so that you think your lifestyle is equal to an ethnicity or a race, as if a person has no choice in the matter--as a Person of Colour, or a Native American would not have a choice.

Once again, you're really just baiting me, trolling me, wanting to get off the subject of late term abortions by calling me and others names. Of course, a new Thread may need to be started, since this about royalty--but it is not about our eight-month feud.

But you don't like children at all. You consider them parasites on Gaia- Our Mother Earth. So you probably really don't care if abortion was performed up tot the time of gestational labor.

Grammar atrocious? Why, because I like to over-hyphenate words, or do I forget a comma or period here and there? Or are taking me to task because you think I am over using the semi-colon.

Please be specific.

Aww, hit a nerve, did I? Poor baby.

I call you eracist because you're a racist, and a bigot in more general terms. And because it amuses me. And because even though you've had the reasoning explained to you three times now, you still don't get it. It's pretty much like every other point I've ever made, you just don't get them. I should probably just call you an idiot, but such a simple word just doesn't cover the sheer scale of your brainlessness.

Your grammar is awful because you over-capitalise, confuse "your" and "you're," have no idea when or how to use a hyphen and appear to have a weak grasp on the intricacies of the question mark. I could go on.

Do stop telling me what I believe. You can't even correctly comprehend what I do say (have I even once referenced a "mother Earth" figure?), attempting to extrapolate further is just going to lead you further and further into nonsense.

That martyr complex of yours just gets bigger and bigger, doesn't it? Tell me, do you deliberately bring up the subject of abortions just to give yourself that rush of self-righteous indignation whenever someone disagrees with you? Because that would be really funny.

But anyway...Back on track. It seems that revising gender bias in who is the Crown Prince or Crown Princess, is going to take a back seat world-wide. Since the United Kingdom has Charles, then William -- it all seems so not-as-urgent. If perhaps Anne were the eldest of Elizabeth's children; or Beatrix of the grandchildren -- the matter may be pressing. But right now, it's best to just let those "Scandinavian countries" be over-concerned about the matter. If Sweden wants to go over that cliff, then over they go. Not sure if Norway, Denmark, or the Netherlands are going over, as well.

If you are asking me to comment on the role of women -- then here it is. I think it is better if women spend their time on directly nurturing the next generation, their own children, rather than serving in the national legislature or an executive position. It is a cliff in that women are born to want to be nurturing and have children when married. When an individual, sadly, gets involved in the political arena, that individual has to develop a 'killer instinct'. For women that usually means changing who they are inside.

The female politicians that my wife support, they develop that 'killer instinct', and it's sad to see. Obviously my wife is very involved in the political process, whereas I am completely non-political. The women we know who run for office purposefully surpress this maternal instinct once they make that jump to run for a position in the state legislature, for example. It's best that women stay at home, but that would be hard in the economically pressed West, as 2 incomes are the norm, even in our own household. Of course my wife makes 3X as much money as I do, so who am I to speak?

As far as royalty is concerned, it is almost a dead-end issue, as royals have their children pampered by staff anyway. However, changing gender laws to reflect female primogeniture in dynastic succession are meant to be 'flags' and signals to the general population.

Come on both of you. Don't exaggerate. The woman is definitely the one to play the primary role in child raising but this doesn't mean she shouldn't work. Of course not many hours. 1 or 2 per day suffice. Ah, yes nobody should work more that 3 or 4 hours every day. But Capitalism wants slaves not free minds. ErasOmnius please check your Bible and see that a 'capable wife' does a lot of things.

Come on both of you. Don't exaggerate. The woman is definitely the one to play the primary role in child raising but this doesn't mean she shouldn't work. Of course not many hours. 1 or 2 per day suffice. Ah, yes nobody should work more that 3 or 4 hours every day. But Capitalism wants slaves not free minds. ErasOmnius please check your Bible and see that a 'capable wife' does a lot of things.

3 hours a day? How many days a week?

Is the attack on Prince Charles and his wife Camilla a new advent of anti-royal sentiment across Europe?

That always the same story. Some monarchies have many people that want republic (save Bhutan) and some republics have many people that want the monarchy. In Italy the royal family is back from the exile and the president of the republic doesn't seem able to be neutral as he should be. I mean when the government (sadly with the cooperation of the opposition) tried to expropriate many lands for building a high speed railway and people protested he said something like "You are egoists! People who don't want to sacrifice themselves for the greatness of the state are a danger!".

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wow, Prince William really looks older than a guy in his 20s.I think it is his receding hairline.

Prince Chuck has a full head, as does Andrew. Oh-oh, Uncle Andrew Windsor doesn't have a lot of follicles, either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...