Amanda Knox - Sick of Her

I think the Greek's got a point: consider also that the Italian judiciary is fairly corrupt for a Western European state, the evidence against Knox was primarily circumstantial, and a principal killer plead guilty before she was convicted. I'm not saying she's not implicated, but I don't think she should have been convicted for straight-up murder. I suppose it was just a sexy thing to imprison an American co-ed?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

About the justice problem in Italy

1)Often random officers beat people in jail before the trial.

2)Judges are severe if you committed a crime of opinion.

3)Judges are very soft against murderers: not only you get 10-15 years, but they absolve people in a every way. Once an african man killed a peruvian man with a knife. The judge sentenced that the african was genetically inferior and deserved a penalty discount http://www.ilgiornaledelfriuli.net/2009/10/26/corte-dappello-di-trieste-riduce-pena-ad-algerino-abdelmalek-bayout-perche-vulnerabile-geneticamente/

About the justice problem in Italy

1)Often random officers beat people in jail before the trial.

2)Judges are severe if you committed a crime of opinion.

3)Judges are very soft against murderers: not only you get 10-15 years, but they absolve people in a every way. Once an african man killed a peruvian man with a knife. The judge sentenced that the african was genetically inferior and deserved a penalty discount http://www.ilgiornal...-geneticamente/

Wow, I had no idea that justice was that far off. Maybe Trieste should be given to Slovenia or Croatia.

• 7 months later...