Happy Birthday Thread ->

Andrew

13th April, that was mine. Had a good time, was at school from 6 to 20-oh-oh, then went out with the family for dinner. The bash's scheduled sometime around the first week of June, anyone who's passing through this neck o' the woods, feel free to drop in  :) 'Could always do with more friends.

Gifts're always welcome  ;D

• 3 weeks later...

Since you like newts so much, you should change your second name to Newton! Also, as you love Weeds Disunited - Sorry, Leeds United - so much, why not make your full name Elland Newton?  ;D

Gunner is eligible to smoke and drink, though he still cannot acquire a driving license...

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I had a nice birthday today. It's funny how the older you get, the more it's just another ordinary day. Wife got me a Altec Lansing 6 speaker with a sub box with 2 8" woofers. awesome.

Then I spent the rest of the day building my kids a damn nice PC from alot of components just laying around. So all in all, it was a good one.  :)