take+ther+heads+off

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Hi... (thiz my first time, so don't blame me if this message sux!) Are you annoyed by infantry all the time? this is an Atreides strategy. once you built your barracks, create LOTS of snipers. place them in choke points all around the map, backed up with a few Kindjal guys. Before you know it, they will be chevrons flying over the map. send your infantry back into the barracks if this happens. You will wanna use infantry no matter what! trust me! ;D

Very good fortune cookie Ex. I personally like the phrase "If you shoot for the stars you may make it, only to be burned." In other words...rely all on infantry and the inkvine, mino, kobra, death hand, any AA veichle, the sonic tank, hawk strike, chaos lightning, devestator(new and improved splash damage), makers, and just about all the long range or fast firing veichles and the super weapons will destroy you. Unless by some miracle you kept your enemy at infantry only level. Though I most likely should not say this strategy is without merit...I just beat a mission against the harks with kindjals, snipers, a mino, and a sandbike.

The plus thing happened to me once. When I was still a guest one of my replies were attributed to Sven+the+Slayer. Now I did type that reply but I certainly did not put plus signs in my name. *The Slayer hears The Twilight Zone music playing*

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Ordos_Yogurt

NOW IT WON"T EVER HAPPEN!

[move]!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/move]