The rating-list of the best players in EBFD (Top-10)

sjleo

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Updated rankings!

1.*ckurat (Russia) heavyweight fighter in the World

2.*сentner (Russia

3.*kindjal86 (China)

4. dartV (Ukraine)

5.*lastgoyo (Korea)

6. miles (USA)

7. bakugan chaos/moscowstorm (Russia)

8. elsipues (Guatemala)

9. newlords (USA)

10.skyNet (Ukraine)

Applicants (Претенденты):

11. political crime (UK)

12. viking (Canada)

13. kralizets (Russia)

14. hermetic/eastmen (USA)

15. shtorm86 (Russia)

16. xenon (UK)

17. moroz (Russia)

18. Roadkill (Russia)

19. atomicar (Southern African Republic)

20. youkolord (Brazil)

1topicality (24/03/2012)

Full rating in the first post of this branch

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1.*сentner (Russia) heavyweight fighter in the World

2.*kindjal86 (China)

3. dartV (Ukraine)

4. *lastgoyo (Korea)

5. miles (USA)

6. elsipues (Guatemala)

7. skyNet (Ukraine)

8. bakugan chaos/moscowstorm (Russia)

9. newlords (USA)

10.viking (Canada)

Applicants (Претенденты):

11. political crime (UK)

12. hermetic/eastmen (USA)

13. kralizets (Russia)

14. xenon (UK)

15. shtorm86 (Russia)

16. moroz (Russia)

17. Roadkill (Russia)

18. elapso (Kazahstan)

19. atomicar (Southern African Republic)

20. youkolord (Brazil)

1topicality (04/04/2012)

Full rating in the first post of this branch

LOL ckurat was no1 in march now he not even in the top 20 in april :O :O :O

Ckurat was never no1 for me LOL

This rating is still funny to me cuz I barely see DartV playing -_- He is supposed to be my opponent but he is no where to be found..... unless hes playing under a new nick, which is lame.

How cute centner.. how cute

I miss him certainly no more than miss you :D I didn't see you the whole day, and already miss you :D where you? let's play 8)

DartV, not bad Minos player...

And in general, when you will already take my first place? :P my chinese long-hair friend :P

• Upvote 1

Ckurat was never no1 for me LOL

This rating is still funny to me cuz I barely see DartV playing -_- He is supposed to be my opponent but he is no where to be found..... unless hes playing under a new nick, which is lame.

This ranking is not always true you know kindjal. That ranking system just accelerate people to care about emperor I think.

Centner is no1 or not it is not matter. No good players think that that is real their grade.

I have ever used multinicks, but now I agree using multinicks is utterly pointless for lacking of small community now.

• Upvote 1

This ranking is not always true you know kindjal. That ranking system just accelerate people to care about emperor I think.

Centner is no1 or not it is not matter. No good players think that that is real their grade.

I have ever used multinicks, but now I agree using multinicks is utterly pointless for lacking of small community now.

Its not the rating list that bothers me... I like it though, cuz like you said, it promotes competition and makes ppl more interested into playing the game. But its having some players bothering me all the time because they want to challenge me in order to "take my place in the list"... Still wondering how the hell I got there with just 1 game I played against ..... I forgot who it was LOL.

My PC is left on all day... I never turn it off, in fact Ive never done that since the day I first turned it on; since February.... and look, we are now on April ( Wow Windows has improved a lot, its pretty stable now, I remember those times were I had to restart the PC every day).... thats why I have Tunngle online almost all the time. It makes me laugh that there are players that has still a lot to learn in EBFD, and think they are the king of the kings already...

Someone started a whole thing about me being afraid of losing or whatever just because I dont reply them back when they talk to me. Just like everyone else.... we gotta work, study etc...

Nothing makes me laugh more than those self proclaiming they are the best. Let people evaluate you as a player. Not yourself...

• Upvote 1