An annoying tactic

bob_fox

I used this tactic once on a human and it didn't work, but perhaps it'll work on a newbie or computer player. Build a couple of minos, sneak them to a place where you can hit his con yard over the hill, and start shooting. (Don't forget to take out his factory too.) This may not work if his con yard is in the middle of his base. Try this tactic - I know it's simple, but it may just work. The problem I had was that my minos kept wanting to move away and go through the entrance to the enemy's base.

Speaking of annoying tactics, read about this... It was a 2 on 2 game, one of the opposing players got disconnected, so it was me and my ally against one guy. WE LOST!. What the player did was build about 15 or more projectionist tanks and just kept projecting Ordos APC and Fedaykin. And they just kept coming in massive waves. Not allowing anytime to set up perimeter defenses to see through the projections. It was terrible!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not saying they should STOP people from building MCVs, but that they should add in a few more prerequisites for it. How they have it in Red Alert (and RA2) is perfect.

I think there should always be some quick smart sneaky way of winning the game, like there was in C&C. It makes the game much more fun.

[glow=Beige,2,300]font=Verdana] settle down. they dident get people to stop building mcvs in ra2. people just dident do it. but it emp you might have to. the foot prints are huge. sometimes i build 3 bases just to have three refiners. [/glow][

• 1 month later...