the first ornithopter

daniel

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

Ok... I'll move to another site for a month, and when I return, I'l make up for the wasted time.

Mwuhuahahahahahah....

How can you find this fun, Yogurt? You're spending most of your time posting messages on this forum. What are you going to get for it? You're not going to wake up one morning when you're 90, look back on your youth and say "reaching the highest rank on FED2k was the best thing I ever did," are you?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

oh i c now....poor yogurt..or if u guys rember mousey :)

anywaz want to congrat moidib on beating meh..stilll lol on the counts..man skewl suxs...when it was the smmer i used to visit twice a day..now its once a month *SOB*

also wut happened to mah ornithopter on the side...ITS GONE!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOO now its an X with 1136789 or something like that :(

well........ um........ he started this thread...... and .........um.......... he .........well....... um .........can I get some goldfish? ............and ............um .........well hes saying he is back on an orni thread............. and ...............um .................uh ...............hmmm .......................uh ...........huh that is really is it again.