America should have annexed the entire New World

Saturn

The United States took over a lot of the Caribbean and Central American countries at the turn of the 20th century. We should have kept those. Also, when we conquered Mexico back int he 19th century we should have annexed it, instead of what we did do (install a friendly government). We also should have annexed all of South America and Central America, along with the Caribbean. It would be no different from now except the United States would be even bigger and better than it currently is. America is the best country ever without a doubt and the only super power left in the world. We would also help all of the suffering third-world countries in Central and South America (including Mexico).

We could have used Manifest Destiny and eminent domain as justifications to completely take over the entire New World, with the possible exception of Canada since it was a British colony at the time and that may have sparked a third British-American War. Also, perhaps not Greenland since that could spark a war with Denmark. Of course, we would eventually annex Canada and Greenland too, but for them we may wait a while. I mean it would be no different from now. We would keep the regional names and languages of the territories we captured, but merely make them states. For instance Brazil would still be Brazil, and people there could still speak Portuguese as a regional language (but with English taught in schools as the primary language). We would also respect and honor the local cultures and ethnic groups of the land.

Who else agrees that America should control the entire New World and that we should be one huge democratic country? Now, I'm not talking about a "New World Order" or any conspiracy theories, I'm talking about a good government, like the one currently have. One that is democratic and uses the Constitution. Perhaps in time we could even annex Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, and Antarctica. Also, I'm not necessarily saying that we should right now conquer the entire New World, but that is of course an option. I am merely implying that history should have been different. But also, in real life, I hope America does do this some day. And I hope we eventually control the entire Earth, and possibly even beyond the earth.

But also, in real life, I hope America does do this some day. And I hope we eventually control the entire Earth, and possibly even beyond the earth.

Yes, I thought of that too. All hail our Most Holy President!

Unfortunately, trolling is a capital crime in the Empire. Please report to the nearest self-service termination kiosk. Have a nice day!