um.. ....... mongoose

exatreide

Guest Ordos_Yogurt

I've got a better idea:

try using something faster. it would take no hits whatsoever, but it will take a long time and LOTS of skill, or better yet, Don't do anything! It could be a diversion!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I dont care what any one says. A group of five or six mongoose(mongese) can inflict a lot of damage.  there realy good aginst harkonnens,but can handle the ordos prety well them selves. Let me tell you the story of the litte mongoose that could.

Oh no 9 harkonnen devestaters on route what shalll we do? We have but one mongoose. Said Wille the worker with fear.

We shall send that one mongoose out to hold them off while we run like sligs.responded John the General.

Ah.... the sweetest meat this side of heaven. responed Willie the worker.

The two picked up there binoculars and looked out into the sand. they could see all nine Devestaters out there walking slowly towards there base. 6 of the devestats began sinking, WOSH 6 of them were swallowed by a sandworm.

6 down 3 to go. Said John the general.

The two looked down at his base .  the mongoose was leaving. The mongoose reached the 3 devestaters. the devestaters opened fire on them with all there weapons. missing. the Moongoose began revolving around the devestaters.  it fired. hiting the first devestar.  the devestatrs were so slow they could not turn fast enough. the one mongoose revolved over and over agine fireing at evre chance he got. one of the devestater drivers thought he would out smart him by force fireing infront of the mongoose. the mongoose dident see the trap. he was hit in the leg. he was unable to move. by this time all the devestaters healths were in the red. the moongoose knowing he was out matched fired at one the devestaters hiting him in the fusion core seting the self distruct on. boooooooooooooooooooom the devestater expolded. evretihing withen a kilomiter range was killed.  but giving the base enough time to retreat.

See what one litte mongoose can do?

• 3 weeks later...

Dear Mr Ex

Firstly, the plural of mongoose is MONGOOSES (see page 1 of this topic).

Secondly, even if a Mongoose runs "around" a Devastator as fast as it can, the Dev will still hit it with its (drum roll here) ................................................ GUIDED ROCKETS!

Thirdly, even if I were wrong on the above two points (which I'm not), you'd still be A LUNATIC! *Sven sadly recalls having to deal with Ex on the Not Enough Memory for Dune 2 issue.*

There is only one thing to say here, so I will drag it out into a long sentence such as this one, pointing out that Sven is indeed very correct in that mongooses (being careful to select the correct version) are far too slow even to think about outrunning guided rockets.

• 1 month later...

they realli need to get rid of guided rockets.......even for the thopters...i say they get lasguns or like the RA1 yaks heavy machine guns

in fact u get 2 choices of thopters one cheap one which would be heavy machine gun...cheaper but it could only destroy infantry (in one round) as well as light vehicles (attack cycles) it would take 3 rounds to take out a heavy tank..but it has major splash damage so it hits like 10 tanks or 30 men at once....another more expensive with lasguns which would be good against buildings