um.. ....... mongoose

exatreide

You Americans (well, most of you are Americans) just don't know, do you? Plural of goose is geese. Plural of mongoose is mongooses (I know, it doesn't sound as good). I got this from the Oxford dictionary. I don't know what your Webster's dictionary says on the subject, and I don't care. We're discussing English (remember it?) after all.

Who says moneys? The people who say moneys better watch out. Anyway, isn't the unit named after the animal? If not, what is it named after? The manual doesn't say what the plural of mongoose is in the game, so I think we'll stick to the dictionary rule on the animal (unless the Webster's dictionary says something different but I don't think it does).

(Man, I feel quite stupid talking about plurals, but I just had to.)

My history teacher from 8th grade was debating against his WHOLE class that the plural form of money is moneys. It was pretty funny. But anyway, I'm a duke! Weeeee. But what characteristic of the unit is like of the animal, other than being "Comparatively fast"? And who in WW comes up with these strange unit names? Minotaurus? LoL that's a goodie.

LoL well that's a strange, yet funny reply Fives. And Gob, about the new board, when (if) you update the post #'s for members, what if they keep posting here and on the new one? Will you keep updating or just nothing at all? This confused me ol' noggin.

Guest Sarduakar guard

Well..... you can use the mongooses to hit those korbras and circle around them..... needs skill though.....