Best way to take out Con Yard and Factory

bob_fox

works good when someone pisses you off and you want revenge to make them look stupid.  But that is not the purpose of the modify/ it is supposed to be for potty mouths.

girls are cool!!!!

can't live with em'  

sure as heck don't want to,

but man they are fun to stare at.

i can spell you idiot i have good grades ok in spelling courses

and i won the spelling bee 3 times when i was in 6th grade and up, and won second in all the other and i can spell and i do have good grammar its just that i dont like to use it when im talking to someone over the internet. if they dont understand then they should become a teacher so they can start understanding bad grammar.(cause youll have to read messy papers.) and also im sorry for being mean to anyone but its just that im not a good person when people laugh at me. ok cupish ok

don't worry bout it.

Allright. Calm Down.

- I made one observation about lack of grammar. OK, it came out more hostile than it was meant to.

- Your spelling isn't bad, it was just a bit of punctuation.

- I'm not a teacher. I know I'm a pedant, and I'm sorry if it occasionally annoys.

- There's no need to get so agitated. Hopefully we can just let it drop now.

Big on snowboarding, and in the off season it's time to sit on my ars and play games.  Games are also good on crap days when snow is hard.

Ever tried to snowboard?

takes a lot of time to pick up but when you get the hang of it, it is really fun.  Just like Emp.

oh well, back to games for now, for now.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Stephen

just build 20 to 25 mongooses and assault. only defend from attacks, make the com think you're strapped for cash, then let loose everything yo got at a certain time!!

Who uses mongooses, anyway. I always found them too lightly armored for attack, although they do make a nifty air-deterant. When I'm strapped for cash, I do plop a couple on spice fields to defend against enemies. That, and they make good bait for an ambush, since everyone seems to underestimate them, until, of course, they get blown to bits by its Fedaykin Honor Gaurd (I love to be subtle....).