Dissapointed with some units and super weapons

Seth

The missile tank must be dealt with; it can be destroyed by a mino's longer range, and a sacrifice can take advantge of its slow reload time. The mino is already a very good unit. WW isn't likely to produce a sequel in the near future - and probably not on the same engine anyway, so improvements are not likely to come other than by mods.

The Hawk strike can be powerful if used properly - and the reload time is much less than the Death Hand. In D2000, the AT airstrike was put in place to replace offensive airpower - there are air units in Emp, so that is not necessary.

If you want to, however, post complaints and suggestions to Alphabeta4000, and he will likely put them in one of his dozens of Emp mods.

Too i loved emperor WW learned their lesson to spice up the story modes and advertisement and the plots than just the graphics. What i Has in mind was Hawk strike to be a Giant hawk in the heavens tearing everything appart into shreds and where are theese mod makers and what site is Alpha Beta 4000 i and will this mod affect my system and the AI in the game.

Hey man I have to go to school too and i have limitations on using the net. so bear with the time.

any way you guys are right you cant have what you want, so might as well enjoy this game and wait for westwood to add a new sequel. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

superweoapons just take out the fun in games........i mean in games like RA2 i have played ppl who all they do is wall themselves in build a massive defensive and just use superweapons none stop........iits like modern warfare....all we do is hit buttopns!!!

CHEAP!!!!!!!1