D2K Server

Hey, anyone good with linux and server hosting? I want to host a D2K server but I obviously dont  know how to compile the files. There are zero instructions and the forum at the site told me I had no business attempting to try without proper knowledge :(. if anyone here wants to help, please do.

http://pvpgn.berlios.de/

Id like to host on windows but if needed I can host on linux.

easiest way is using that hamachi program it is simple to set up and for anyone else to play with you all they have to do is download the program and type in the server you create and its password. To create a server on the program is as easy as can be follow the start up guide it gives you and youll be running in no time

easiest way is using that hamachi program it is simple to set up and for anyone else to play with you all they have to do is download the program and type in the server you create and its password. To create a server on the program is as easy as can be follow the start up guide it gives you and youll be running in no time

I want to host an actual server, a dedicated one.

• 1 month later...

I'll have a look at it in the morning. Curently I am half an hour away from home after a 1600km + drive and are planning to go out until 6 in the mornig. So when my head is back again I'll see what I can find. :-)

• 2 weeks later...