FIFA World Cup 2010

Mahdi

Mah what a bad game from Germany. They only have to blame themselves. Too bad I don't like Spain, they played a bad world cup until this match and hopefully they get their asses kicked by the dutch team.

Its weird i thought exactly the same thing when Portugal lost 2 Spain    :'( :'( :'(

I also thought that there might b a problem in the team because the coach left out Deco    :O :O :O

However i dont think that is the case    :- :- :-

Since Spain played Portugal i have watched them carefully & all 3 games are the same . Spain beat Portugal , Paragauy ,Germany by the score of 1 against 0.

They also hold on to the ball very well & keep most of the possesion  (i call this possesion football).

They also trap the ball well  & hold on 2 it as long as it takes until they give their striker a decent attacking opportunity    :) :) :)

I think this tactic also frustrates the opposition because of few scoring oppotunities    >:( >:( >:(

Anyway i think the final will b a low scoring game    ;) ;)

:) :) :)

LEADERBOARD (after 7 games):

1) veK, Calthazar              6 points

2) Atomicar                     4 points

3) Athanasios                  2 points 

NEXT UP:

Holland - Spain (Final match)

Congrats 2 Germany & Uruguay great game    ;) ;) ;)  (the better team won)

Luckily Paul the octupus is not part of this contest because that squid seems 2 get everything right    :D :D :D

omg red card.

I have no idea what is going on.

All I know is that they all flail around if someone touches them.

Seriously, a guy didn't touch another and yet he fell as if he had been kicked.

OMG SPAIN WINSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss

unless other team scores.

What an ugly match. So many fouls. And it sucks that Spain won. They played the most boring games out of all 4 semifinalists and only won 1-0 every time. It's funny that Switzerland won against them in the first match. I think any of the 3 other semifinalists would have deserved the cup more because they had at least one or more great matches that were fun to watch. I'll take comfort in knowing that our team played some of the most attractive matches this world cup against Australia, England, Argentina and Uruguay and gave many people a good time.

Howard Webb is EVIL.

He made the useless italian team "Inter" win the champions. Then Italy has eliminated in World Cup 2010 because they followed Moratti's (the guy who owns Inter) advice...Moratti is the idiot that preferred Coco to Seerdof.

Now he just gived the yellow card to ALL dutch players and the red card to Heitinga decided the match.

And now they will say "Spain won because has a 100% white team blablablabla".

Plus I found the lack of Huntelaar disturbing.

:) :) :)

LEADERBOARD (after 8 games):

1) veK, Calthazar              6 points

2) Atomicar                     5 points

3) Athanasios                  3 points 

NEXT UP:

Brazil 2014

Congrats 2 Spain for winning     ??? ??? ???   (crappy game)

Welldone 2 Vek & Calthazar 4 winning the contest   :D :D :D

But Karate Jong wasn't expelled. And even Heitinga deserved the red card...well the goal was made by Iniesta that deserved to be red carted early.

Bad match: even the coaches made stupid decisions: no Huntelaar for Holland and too few Villa for Spain only because they would scored and I own both players.

I guess Holland - Germany would have turned out to be a far better game. Less fouls and more goals. Both teams could have played strong football. For me the Uruguay - Germany was one of the best if not THE best match of the cup. It had both teams leading the game by 1 point for some time, it had agressive gameplays but was superfair most of the time, we saw 5 goals and it was exciting until the last scene, literally... that freekick was the last scene, we even had to wait some minutes before we got to see the replay because the game was over in that same moment. Just a great match and not such a crap like the final game.

I agree. U - G was one of the best games if not THE BEST.

Definetly the best    8) 8) 8)

Some other good games i think is    GHANA vs USA

GHANA vs URUGUAY

(IF Lampards goal counted) then    Germany vs ENGLAND