FIFA World Cup 2010

Mahdi

Well personally I don't like Ronaldo either. But Portugal has (and had) other good players and they can play nice football if they want to.

Well my parents and Ronaldo are like from the same island Madeira so i support him all the way  ;D ;D ;D

He is definetly 1 of the best players in the world definetly in the top 3.

Lionel Messi from Argentina and Kaka from Brazil is the other 2.

Yes Portugal is capable of playing very good football even without Nani or Deco in the team however its not a case if they want to or not 

Ur underestimating the so called weak teams as u can c there have been plenty upsets in this world cup    ;D ;D ;D

Any team with that winker Ronaldo in doesn't deserve to win.

Yes Ronaldo is big headed and abit cocky i guess but if it were not for Alex Ferguson the coach of Manchester United  then i think he would have been alot worse  :-[ :-[ :-[

however if there is another reason u dont like him then say so  8) 8) 8)

Capello is born few kilometers from my house. He won't come back at home because we will lynch him if he try after what he just done.

Slovenia > Algeria

USA > Algeria

England = Algeria

England < Slovenia

We know maths, stupid Capello. We would get a lot of tourism if Slovenia pass the round, but the traitor "helped" England. The sad fact is that England is good despite that useless coach.

Only 4,5 hours left. And tonight it's Argentina - Mexico. I'm more excited about this match than the GER - ENG to be honest. Also I think Argentina will succeed and then beat Germany or England in the next round. Brasil - Argentina could be a nice final match given the pairings for the next rounds.

Well that was a nice match. If our team can play like this in the next game too they can beat Argentina.

Bad luck for England with their second goal but I guess it wouldn't have changed too much.

Well that was a nice match. If our team can play like this in the next game too they can beat Argentina.

Bad luck for England with their second goal but I guess it wouldn't have changed too much.

;) ;) ;)

Yes, Germany was the better team than England and look capable of beating Argentina (if Argentina they beat Mexico) but a goal does make a big difference so if the score was 2-2 after 60 minutes then i feel anything can happen and a differant result could have occurred.    ::) ::) ::)

:) :) :)

Lets have a FIFA WORLD CUP 2010 CONTEST

There are no prizes

The rules are simple just pick ur winners for each correct answer u get a goal(point).

The following quarter final matches are

1) NETHERLANDS vs BRAZIL

2) URUGUAY vs GHANA

3) ARGENTINA vs GERMANY

4) PARAGUAY vs SPAIN

Try send in ur list before the first game on friday .

My choice is

1) BRAZIL

2) URUGUAY

3) ARGENTINA

4) SPAIN

Hope 2 c ur answers soon    ;) ;) ;)

Then we will repeat the same procedure 4 the semis,play offs and finals    :D :D :D

:) :) :)

Well done Vek first blood 2 u.

I have quoted all of the above so that no1 can change their predictions  ;) ;) ;)

Ok gtg &  :'( :'( :'(  over Brazil & Portugal (even though i thought Spain were much better than Portugal ).

Well, Netherlands played far better than Brazil in the second half. Brazil missed to score another go and after the break it went downhill for them. Holland was constantly attacking. The foul was bad and didn't make things easier for Brazil. I just hope Germany will play the same way they did vs. England.