Is it possible

Seth

Okay we all saw in the ending what happened what if they made a sequel to the Emperor is it possible and would it make the game famous this time. Cause in the end of every House the Worm did survive only its offspring that is. And if they did make an expansion

who would be the emperor and the new bad a**

Heureka!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I got it.

If they make a sequel to Emperor, this could be what could happen:

When you start a new campaign, (in the sequel) the game asks what house became the new emperor.

That choice could not be your house, unless you play on hardest level.

That choice will also make the house VERY powerful.

The offspring of the emperor worm survived, and will follow it's mommy's footprints.

Bene Gesserit could be a subhouse, and possibly like guild, betray everyone in the end.

The player must first get to a new Emperor, and then heshe founds out bout' the worm and kill it.

Or the guild and the emperor worm were exposed into too much melange and they both turn into bio organic beings and while the house that became the new emperor reigns the other houses started a secret plan to reclaim their Planet....... and Arrakis...... then after that they would realize that the guild survived and had enough time to continue with their plan of breeding a man worm with god like powers...... also the battle would not be the same any more the guild would have new powerful units and the Telaxiu allied with them with joint technology and forces.............

"after that they would realize that the guild survived"

There'd be a bit of a problem if the guild didn't!

I reckon the At would become emperors in your (Demigod's) scenario, since the ordos would be good allies for the tleilaxu, and the Atreides would be a good house to put on the Golden Lion throne with their lon-running feud with the Tleilaxu.

Yes and the At. Would have new units like Imperial troops....better than the normal infantry..... Imperial air fleet...... and a new unit like the "Great Minotaurus" Bigger and better since the IX would support them with new weaponry and the Sarduakar would be the one in charge of troop training and unit armory... Fremen on the other hand are now free and have more advanced weaponry... and new Super weapon called the Hawk Entropy where in they use the forces of nature in caladan.... but right now all we can do is dream...

And in game type there is a mode where you have a choice Defend the throne and its rightful emperor or join the ordos and harks to bring the Mighty atreides down

Yes I pity all our suggestions will go down the drain all our ideas will not be heard..... at least we all go down fighting than never have crusaded for the revival of the game.... I mean thats how the fighters live...........LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS!!!!

Hey its not yet over right?? It doesnt matter now what happens right cheer up and dont give up gotta keep going...... for we fight for a cause....A game that needs revival.....(man I am getting emotional gotta cut my sugar consumption) ;D

Yes It is nice......to have an expansion I mean different terrains and WAR ON KAITAN!! the home of the Lansraad Council.....too bad westwood doesnt care Well what if we knock on their doors and grab their necks with Krys Knives and force them to make one LOL ;) ;)