Predictions for the last two "Heroes" books

SandChigger

Culon, you mean, "fat ass" in Spanish? ::)

Evidently your memory is as bad as your English. ("got the gist"? And it's not lurking if it's not hidden.)

Anyway, what do you expect KJA & the idiots at the HLP to announce about the last two Heroes books? Or, why do you think they're delaying the announcement? Maybe some disagreement and in-fighting? Are the Perfect Writing Partners finally having a REAL argument? Someone else in the HLP opposing it? Is Brian not backing down and "apologizing" this time? Byron seems to be in the loop for a change (and he's always the last one to know anything), so that kind of implies that everybody in the HLP is involved in something going on.

It will Orwellian in a way -- the announcement. That Heroes was always planned to be a duology. Something akin to KJA saying, "When we first started writing Paul, my best friend Brian and I originally thought of a series of books. Could have been a Quad-rology, a trilogy, but now it's going to be a 2-book series. Now we're going to write Schools".

AS WE HAVE BEEN SAYING. And the "Legends" books were crap and the "Great Stools" are going to continue the same plot lines, so how can they NOT be crap building on crap?

Stools? Clever.

And on the off chance that this is all just smoke screen and they do go on with Throne & Leto... IT'LL BE THE SAME THING! KJA will have to keep trying to top Frank Herbert and top himself as well, adding ever more imbecilic shit, whatever FOOL notion pops into his bald head.

Not a smoke-screen. The sales of Jessica/Winds were so low, there could not possibly be a Throne and Golden Path.

Added <a href="http://resources.hairyticksofdune.net/fremen.php">a new page on Fremen and Arabic</a> just yesterday, as a matter of fact. :)

Yay! ;D

BTW, I took a look at the predictions thread at Jacurutu, and some or quite nice (Paul having been to Dune before Dune is my favourite ;D), so I take my earlier words back. Guess I was not in the right mood then :)

It will Orwellian in a way -- the announcement. That Heroes was always planned to be a duology. Something akin to KJA saying, "When we first started writing Paul, my best friend Brian and I originally thought of a series of books. Could have been a Quad-rology, a trilogy, but now it's going to be a 2-book series. Now we're going to write Schools".

I actually hope you're right. That would be a riot to watch! :D

Stools? Clever.

It was inhuien who came up with it the other day, actually. I quite like it, too.

Yay! ;D

There's still lots more to add.

BTW, I took a look at the predictions thread at Jacurutu, and some or quite nice (Paul having been to Dune before Dune is my favourite ;D), so I take my earlier words back. Guess I was not in the right mood then :)

I liked that one as well. And it even makes sense given the crap they've pulled before.