Zuzana Geislerov

ErasOmnius

You been hanging around with arnoldo or something? This is the kind of crap he used to pull on 'Keen, post a scrap of text or a link without really even trying to clarify what he was getting at, expecting everyone else to be indulgent and pretend to care enough to try to figure out what he was on about. Who but a McDune psychic Bene Gesserit gives a flying fuck?

So... I take it you like Zuzana's performance as Mohiam better than Sian's? That's cool. I was too enthralled by the to-die-for Big Hats to pay much attention to the acting! :P

You been hanging around with arnoldo or something? This is the kind of crap he used to pull on 'Keen, post a scrap of text or a link without really even trying to clarify what he was getting at, expecting everyone else to be indulgent and pretend to care enough to try to figure out what he was on about. Who but a McDune psychic Bene Gesserit gives a flying dash?

So... I take it you like Zuzana's performance as Mohiam better than Sian's? That's cool. I was too enthralled by the to-die-for Big Hats to pay much attention to the acting! :P

SandChigger, you are the greatest!

As someone who saw Sian at the theater in 1984, she seemed really in control...and more like what Frank intended.

But Zuzana's accent, and the way she bursts out in the final scenes of the mini-series are an interesting take. More like 'Crazy' Mohiam who's much younger.

It's like she can't control herself, she has to yell out. "Jessica, what have you done to us?!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtyJX0Vbu7E

In the 'Children' mini-series she seems much more in control, and Herbert-ian.

SandChigger, you are the greatest!

Why, thank you!

As someone who saw Sian at the theater in 1984...

Yes, yes, I saw it then, too. ::) Now go wave your wrinkles and wattle at someone who finds it hawt.