Seeking help for multi-player games

Zahariel

Hello, I'm writting this message because I have a couple of doubts.

Firstly, I apologize if my questions have already been addressed in this blog (my english is poor; in fact, I'm his father ;) ).

1. How can I control the emperor in multi-player games? Is there any mod for this purpose?

2. How can I control the smugglers in multi-player games? Is there any mod for this purpose?

3. Is there any tutorial about modifying the game (I am mainly interested in knowing how to use the space port to bring infantry  in multi-player games?

Thanks in advance and cheers from Spain

There are total 8 slots in the Starport. You can change one of them with infantry. You can't add more slots. To be able to do that you have to modifi some part of the game. Don't know with.

please look at topics below

mission file discussion

custom made campagins

player made campagins

on second or third page  look at topic

you can ally with ai

our little team is planning to make dune2012 :D

thats an odd fact, seing as im the only one stating interest in making a new game.

Yes, you can also edit it in Tibed

Thanks for the replies, I downloaded a few mods, but not make them work, I downloaded the mod DUNE: Clash of the Landsraad but not to get it to work, I pasted the files into the Data folder / bin, but does not work, anyone knows how to make them work?

Thanks for the replies.