Lol Emp definately dead

Is there anyway we could make a system to tell people when we are online? like without having to open dune up and check, because I mean normally when I get on no ones there, so I lower it and go about other things, and check it like every 30 mins, but I wouldnt know if someone got on during that time?Ā  Is there like an Emp steam group or something? Would help to know when players who own this game are online.

I dunno about you guys .. but im gonna try to do something.. imma post a new thread on linux ubuntu forum's on their gaming section.. see if i can invite em to come and try to run the game on their linux machines... ive been trying to run the game for a while with no luck .. once i click on play it crashes.. kinda need some linux pro to figure out how the hell to get this thing working.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

do you think anyone still plays pac man in the age of fermi cards ?

a have a nice pc that can run newer games and i need lots of time to play

the single playerĀ  campaignsĀ  i even stopped playing online because there is so many of them .

you expect me to stop playingĀ  games like assassin creed or mass effect to play

a 10 yoĀ  game ?Ā  its not logical , its like traveling on camels instead of plains .

hi eid ..Ā  sup hehe ..Ā  illusionĀ  can be good thing or bad thing .

it can exist because it has a name . but on the other hand it can be considered

Ā  justĀ  an illusion .Ā  i am still loyal to the good times we spent together and to your

kindĀ  nature eidolonĀ  so consider it the way you want .Ā  it will never fad in smoke .

if u wanna talk about new gen games... assasins creed and mass effect are a pile of crap. U get bored of those 2 games easy, both lack of that something that keeps u playing for long...Ā  but at the end is a matter of taste and its ur personal choice or whatever else...

I got a whole bunch of games too if u wanna argue about that, cuz ur not the only one having new games and a kool pc, in fact I got 4 pcs just at home and this one u see in my signature shiet is a piece of crap compared to the rest .. this thread I started is about emperor and its quite obvious that if I opened it is cuz I care about the game and I love it... dun forget ur also in an emperor forum.

Do I look like Im beggin you or anyone who is not interested in the game to come back and play? no dude i dun think so, i guess that if im doing this, it is to see if someone that is still interested in this game can come up with some idea. Ive tried making video tutorials for newbies, game installation guides for linux. i take my time teaching newbies and trying to show em that this game has much more to offer than outdated graphics.

If u got nothing useful to say to help in here and not let the game die then why dun u go to somewhere else, maybe a gamers forum instead where u can post how much time u need in order to play and finish the campaigns from ur kewl games...

do you think anyone still plays pac man in the age of fermi cards ?

People are infact still playing Pac Man, hell there are people still playing their Atari 2600 consoles! ;)

you expect me to stop playingĀ  games like assassin creed or mass effect to play

a 10 yoĀ  game ?Ā  its not logical , its like traveling on camels instead of plains .

Well, I don't expect you to leave the land of pretty graphics. But I must say, I still play Dune 2 and Command & Conquer, which are 18 snd 15 years old!

i was not the person who started this thread saying and admitting by his own post

that this game has ended . then he is arguing the other way around in a rude way

just because i am explaining to him why this game has ended . just like you ,

which i find it strange .

those people you are talking about are not gamers they are retards . and better off with

playing cards or chess or backgammon or something

IĀ  dont think Ive ever ''declared'' that the game ''has ended''... i started the post to say how empty it was, not only in the games but in here too... and btw it was to drag ppls attention so we can do something about it...

link=topic=22553.msg357090#msg357090 date=1277849118]

if u wanna talk about new gen games... assasins creed and mass effect are a pile of crap. U get bored of those 2 games easy, both lack of that something that keeps u playing for long...Ā  but at the end is a matter of taste and its ur personal choice or whatever else...

are you crazy? Mass effect lasts a very long time, and its highly addictive.

are you crazy? Mass effect lasts a very long time, and its highly addictive.

I beat both in one week with the exception of a few quests in the first. Ā Then I played a bit on each class type and beat it on insanity. I spent~1 month playing before I dropped it. Ā Didnt touch it again till like 2 days ago. Ā Mass Effect/2 was good, but it lacked co-op and/or a replayable combat mission (the first had a dlc that was replayable) were u could just enjoy the combat system without having to restart the game. Ā Emp on the other hand I've played for weeks at a time for several years, and now that I've found an Online community I think I'll play for longer. Ā 

I beat both in one week with the exception of a few quests in the first. Ā Then I played a bit on each class type and beat it on insanity. I spent~1 month playing before I dropped it. Ā Didnt touch it again till like 2 days ago. Ā Mass Effect/2 was good, but it lacked co-op and/or a replayable combat mission (the first had a dlc that was replayable) were u could just enjoy the combat system without having to restart the game. Ā Emp on the other hand I've played for weeks at a time for several years, and now that I've found an Online community I think I'll play for longer. Ā 

your comapring apples to oranges, one is an rpg and one is an rts. Its like comparing pacman to halo

Old players have to give up to scold new players. Than we would have a chance. So still we have. I want to teach and explain the game to new players. But my english isnt enough to do make it. And ebfd have indefinetily probability. So when you told to anyone, you learn new options, new ideas. Ebfd is an equal game. When anyone play a match if to hide your knowledge than anyone have not knowledge, it is dishonour... its heavy? Maybe... But its true...

hi noobs.

I need kick any ass.

Seriusly Emperor is best game for ever. I dont find out a game like Emperor, playable to multiplay with same entreteniment.

tell me what room and pass hamachi u guys playing and who there?

or, if u guys back to any server???

u guys should page to EA and ask to them re-build this game to be sold and re-make a new server to it.

Otherwise, I m the best of here; U guys no chance match me,Ā  alllllll noooobs. and I m backing.

Remember, i m a God of War; I taught Kratos how to kill.

So, surrender me nooooooobsssssss;