SERVER NEWS

• 1 month later...

hey yall ! long time no see.!! i missed all of u!

well basically i'm kinda doing busy by some sort of @!#$@% shit job (jk)

but makes a lot of money btw :P hehe well then it too late said but...i wish everyone have great new year of 2012!

and also i missed all of u...actaully pearl and spaze and youko alot ;) ....i couldnt get my hotmail. cuz i got banned somehow lol (i dont know wtf happen...)so

i give my facebook. =>lastgoyo@hotmail.com....or what else...hmmm ( if u dont mind add me :P)

For pearl 노짱님 새해복 많이받으세요!!! 참고로 엠센 로그인 몇달간 안들어갔더니.

이것들을 밴을먹음 흑흑..혹시라도 연락처있으시면 답변좀 부탁드림!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

hey yall ! long time no see.!! i missed all of u!

well basically i'm kinda doing busy by some sort of @!#$@% shit job (jk)

but makes a lot of money btw :P hehe well then it too late said but...i wish everyone have great new year of 2012!

and also i missed all of u...actaully pearl and spaze and youko alot ;) ....i couldnt get my hotmail. cuz i got banned somehow lol (i dont know wtf happen...)so

i give my facebook. =>lastgoyo@hotmail.com....or what else...hmmm ( if u dont mind add me :P)

For pearl 노짱님 새해복 많이받으세요!!! 참고로 엠센 로그인 몇달간 안들어갔더니.

이것들을 밴을먹음 흑흑..혹시라도 연락처있으시면 답변좀 부탁드림!

하이요. 컴터 망가지고 이사간다고 시디도 잃어버렸군요. 그동안에 게임안한지 일년 넘었네요.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hello!

Red Alert 2 and Tiberian Sun and other CnC games is reincarnated and live thru xwis.net. How about idea reincarnation Dune series? I little speak with Olaf van der Spek (founder xwis). He said "you should ask them (and tell me)." I suggest extend the idea.

ps Please sorry for my english) Anybody, give me please email SJleo. I and he speak russian.

pps http://xwis.net/foru...-read-me-first/

25 мая

кому: Olaf

Hello! And how do I get access to TS,Dune:Emperor?

Olaf van der Spek

25 мая

кому: мне

Are you going to play all those games?

I think Emperor is dead.

You can create TS nicks though.

25 мая

Thank You, Comrade General!

And what about dune2k.com community, EBFD is still life via tungle. XWIS server for Dune is working? Why people dont go here?

Olaf van der Spek

25 мая

кому: мне

I don't know, you should ask them (en tell me).

Alexander Procenko

25 мая

Thanks

the problem is... is xwis supporting 8 players in a single game? we know RA didnt..... we still need to use tunngle in order to be able to know whos online ... especially because it has the chat sound feature. Another thing is the game performance... hamachi lags .. tunngle doesnt. Dont know about xwis

• 2 months later...

I just wanted to give everyone a update. I have a server ready, but unfortunately RA1024 has gone missing. I have tried to email and to contact him by phone with no success. So until he turns up and I can get the binaries from him the server is at a standstill.

As for my server, we never got past the stage I posted about.

• 5 months later...
  • 9 months later...

Everytime I go to Tunngle there's tons of redirects and pop ups.  I've tried more than 1 computer and browser with the same stuff.  Doesnt really make me want to put my personal information in there and download software.  Is this normal?

• 3 weeks later...

Hamachi does not suck, i currently run a pvpgn server through hamachi, complete with ladders. We still play dune 2000 everyday, and slowly are growing. Also most of the lag problems are due to westwoods coding as we have found a way over here to speed up the internet games. Hamachi is just used for the ip tunneling. I never cared for emperor battle for dune, but if y'all get it running ill pop in and help out if i can. Yall stop by and check out our dune 2k server.

post-33683-0-93546000-1389649416_thumb.p
dune.cloudns.org
there's a picture of our server with an active ladder, and here is the link to our loader. This file will install our version of dune, with automatic updates, and hamachi, and will also log you directly into our network. I hope to see some of y'all join up, and as stated before maybe i can help y'all out with some server work.
                                                                                                   riot

• 3 weeks later...

Hamachi does not suck, i currently run a pvpgn server through hamachi, complete with ladders. We still play dune 2000 everyday, and slowly are growing. Also most of the lag problems are due to westwoods coding as we have found a way over here to speed up the internet games. Hamachi is just used for the ip tunneling. I never cared for emperor battle for dune, but if y'all get it running ill pop in and help out if i can. Yall stop by and check out our dune 2k server.

dune.cloudns.org
there's a picture of our server with an active ladder, and here is the link to our loader. This file will install our version of dune, with automatic updates, and hamachi, and will also log you directly into our network. I hope to see some of y'all join up, and as stated before maybe i can help y'all out with some server work.
                                                                                                   riot

Couldn't you also host emperor on the PVPGN server?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...