SERVER NEWS

Excellent news!

I am not sure I can host it though. Sorry if that's the impression you got. I have a device that's stays on almost 24/7 but its a Linux box (ReadyNas Duo from Netgear) that might do the job, but I doubt his binaries are for Linux.

I was going to ask you to host it if I completed my server!

I wonder if there is anyone who could host it more permanently. I do have a windows server on which my website is hosted, but its a shared server and I don't even know how it works with putting normal executables on there, I doubt it would work...

If needed I can host it for a few days initially on my normal home machine and hope none of the kids switch it off!

I am game if RA server is back or something similar, been playing everyday on hamachi. Can anyone post how to set up a server, I bet alot elites will come back and new players will join. This would be awsome guys. shocked.gif I am excited already...Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to everyone. Hope the new server will bring our community back again one more time....I know this will be happen sometime in 2011. laugh.gif

I am game if RA server is back or something similar, been playing everyday on hamachi. Can anyone post how to set up a server, I bet alot elites will come back and new players will join. This would be awsome guys. shocked.gif I am excited already...Merry X-mas and Happy New Year to everyone. Hope the new server will bring our community back again one more time....I know this will be happen sometime in 2011. laugh.gif

Ill join and play some n00bs, that way it will be an even fight :P

• 3 weeks later...

Hello to all. I really like this game and i am happy to see the community is alive. I have pretty good server on good connectivity (web server, mailserver). So i think it is not a problem to run there some virtual machine for EBFD server. So let me know if you are interested. (i can provice HW and OS but i have no idea how to get it running).

Tesar

Hi, guys. lipsrsealed.gif

I dont know where you are playing something, Hamachi server is hard to meet ppl.

Sometimes I tried playing with ppl, but i couldnt see warriors in any places.

Maybe I missed out, anyone playing emp now?

Happy to see you, my life is stopping me from playing games often though.

Emp rocks forever.

Hi, guys. lipsrsealed.gif

I dont know where you are playing something, Hamachi server is hard to meet ppl.

Sometimes I tried playing with ppl, but i couldnt see warriors in any places.

Maybe I missed out, anyone playing emp now?

Happy to see you, my life is stopping me from playing games often though.

Emp rocks forever.

hamachi is very simply! download

first room for all ppl - ebfd2001++ no pass

second room special for u master pearl - ebfd2001_elite* (it is necessary to send inquiry about approval) no pass

Here Newlords Miles Roedor Viking Hermetic (Eastman) Elsipues Atomic and many russian guys.... and certainly master top high elite of the world great and awful YOUKOLORD! :D

OK I finally have some news. I have re-established contact with RA-1024. I spoke with him this past week. Here is what is going to happen.

1- I need to obtain a suitable box (pc) this will not be hard. My nephew has one I just need free time to go get it.

2- I need to Wipe it and then get it set up with certain server software that Ra has outlined for me.

3 - Then RA will upload and compile his Emperor server software to the new box. From that point forward I will be Managing our server.

4- I will test it - then make it available to the Community.

One potential problem is that my ISP (Comcast) does not normally issue static IP's. (Which are necessary for this to work) I am also working on a solution to this.

Also, I have a Job and a family to support, so this is being done in my spare time. However I am hopeful that I can get this done in about a Month.

I would also like to publicly thank RA for taking time from his busy schedule do do this for us, and for all he has done for us in the past.

second room special for u master pearl - ebfd2001_elite* (it is necessary to send inquiry about approval) no pass

Here Newlords Miles Roedor Viking Hermetic (Eastman) Elsipues Atomic and many russian guys.... and certainly master top high elite of the world great and awful YOUKOLORD! :D

They are playing often? Because I rarely had seen them when I tried to play with.

I want to see many people on a server to play with.

goyo, spaze, gun, mord, kindjal and any other good player. Where are you?

I get a mood to play with them. If a server is back not hamachi, some good players will back. I expect it.

Hamachi is too bad place to play with people.

Thx to vodoodaddy and ra.

To centner...I have a work that is very important. too busy to play enough time.

but I will be back in a month asap. :-)

i respect you as the fan of a dune (though did not play with you).

but it is strange to me to look at you.

all of you here sit and wait "for good weather on the sea".

we do not wait, we play!!!

conclusions about quality hamachi are inappropriate, if the alternative is not present.

what have you made for restoration RA?

offer us game on RA and we will be glad to join you.

absence of time this only thing that is worthy in your message (excuse for rigidity)

• 2 weeks later...

OK I finally have some news. I have re-established contact with RA-1024. I spoke with him this past week. Here is what is going to happen.

1- I need to obtain a suitable box (pc) this will not be hard. My nephew has one I just need free time to go get it.

2- I need to Wipe it and then get it set up with certain server software that Ra has outlined for me.

3 - Then RA will upload and compile his Emperor server software to the new box. From that point forward I will be Managing our server.

4- I will test it - then make it available to the Community.

One potential problem is that my ISP (Comcast) does not normally issue static IP's. (Which are necessary for this to work) I am also working on a solution to this.

Also, I have a Job and a family to support, so this is being done in my spare time. However I am hopeful that I can get this done in about a Month.

I would also like to publicly thank RA for taking time from his busy schedule do do this for us, and for all he has done for us in the past.

Voodoo

to solve the problem of static IP u can try to use the NoIP. the NoIP able to update the random ips and ports to a static name, if u need i can help u in the settings of the same ... noIP is a free and simple solution. u can see more in the site wwwdotno-ipdotcom ....

hamachi is very simply! download

first room for all ppl - ebfd2001++ no pass

youkolord now know how to play? this world is upside down.

but after 8 years playing night n day I think he must have learned something new

lol ...

he was one of the last players to enter the RA before the end.

youkolord... Marcos..., quero um 1x1 contra você quer ver se ta tão bom assim quanto o povo fala.

abração cara... te vejo no game....

huauhahuahuuhahua

youkolord now know how to play? this world is upside down.

but after 8 years playing night n day I think he must have learned something new

lol ...

he was one of the last players to enter the RA before the end.

youkolord... Marcos..., quero um 1x1 contra você quer ver se ta tão bom assim quanto o povo fala.

abração cara... te vejo no game....

huauhahuahuuhahua

People speak about him strong it is just a joke laugh.gif He as was ridiculous noob - with the constant reasons about excuses why he has lost, and remained it laugh.gif

In game 1 vs 1 at present isn't present equal to the master centner tongue.gif approximately near to it there are such players as kindja lastgayo pearlman, sometimes miles resistance cool.gif appolyon has over me 60 % of victories, with it at me interesting struggle ;) spazelord beat me when I was absolutely the beginner wink.gif it would be desirable to battle with him rolleyes.gif all of us miss our Armenian friend kiss.gif

Well, and certainly harkdawg! great and mighty Atreides! I tried to play with him without rush for my part) but more than 2-3 games from 10 I didn't win laugh.gif

People speak about him strong it is just a joke laugh.gif He as was ridiculous noob - with the constant reasons about excuses why he has lost, and remained it laugh.gif

In game 1 vs 1 at present isn't present equal to the master centner tongue.gif approximately near to it there are such players as kindja lastgayo pearlman, sometimes miles resistance cool.gif appolyon has over me 60 % of victories, with it at me interesting struggle ;) spazelord beat me when I was absolutely the beginner wink.gif it would be desirable to battle with him rolleyes.gif all of us miss our Armenian friend kiss.gif

Well, and certainly harkdawg! great and mighty Atreides! I tried to play with him without rush for my part) but more than 2-3 games from 10 I didn't win laugh.gif

dude, you got to lose to me, not even playing for 10 years tongue.gif , you try to compare with the harkdawg, that mizerento(expletive in Portuguese), who earned the only other catapult Harkonnen and troppers ... AFFF ...

I'd love to play with the guys of the RA again.

has a friendly clan that can route back, the Rotaseth the RotaZooM, RotaPain, and I RotaKain ...

very good to play the best game of all time again ....

Voodoo

to solve the problem of static IP u can try to use the NoIP. the NoIP able to update the random ips and ports to a static name, if u need i can help u in the settings of the same ... noIP is a free and simple solution. u can see more in the site wwwdotno-ipdotcom ....

The first server, like a directory server, tells the client where to look for the game server for EBFD. Currently from XWIS this is in the form of an IP. If it can be changed to a domain name that resolves to an ip, which I guess it should, then that should be ok. But I dont know if that would work for sure or not. RA would need to try adding in the domain name that Voodoobaby gives him and see if that works.

As it is, I think its a better idea to just get the static ip if thats possible as at least then we know it will work. RA might not be too interested in compiling his code again and again then sending it to voodoobaby to test.

Just my opinion.

dude, you got to lose to me, not even playing for 10 years tongue.gif , you try to compare with the harkdawg, that mizerento(expletive in Portuguese), who earned the only other catapult Harkonnen and troppers ... AFFF ...

I'd love to play with the guys of the RA again.

has a friendly clan that can route back, the Rotaseth the RotaZooM, RotaPain, and I RotaKain ...

very good to play the best game of all time again ....

lol man how i can lose to u if i dont play vs u 1 vs 1 haha maybe u say about teams game? there i can lose... or maybe somebody playing using my nick lol anyway if u say this u should play vs me 10 times hehe i waiting u in battle 1 vs 1

i playing vs dawg many games u can ask him about me

update: played 1 vs 1 - 3 games - 3 won for me.. no chance for komantay. It is bad to discredit a name of centner))

Edited by centner

lol man how i can lose to u if i dont play vs u 1 vs 1 haha maybe u say about teams game? there i can lose... or maybe somebody playing using my nick lol anyway if u say this u should play vs me 10 times hehe i waiting u in battle 1 vs 1

i playing vs dawg many games u can ask him about me

update: played 1 vs 1 - 3 games - 3 won for me.. no chance for komantay. It is bad to discredit a name of centner))

centner, I acknowledge that I have lost all, I'm still too weak to challenge the power so people, even so, remember that I won one of you, maybe you had not seriously played the game I won, because when he took seriously was no way yesterday I saw the level that I'm ... but I'll be on par with your shortly. Meanwhile I'll be training, and training hard, you will not be disappointed ... :P

• 1 month later...

Tunngle rules ,great sound effects ,a room can hold 255 people more than enough 4 emperor ,i think we have found a permanent home 4 emperor if any1 disagree then say so . So i think Ergin can call it quits on ra server , anyway thats what i say any1 disagree must speak up rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif