Atreides Strategy

themurl

I don't care what anyone says, nothing can beat a Fedaykin Sergeant. All you need is one and you can take down any unit. Just use hit and run tacticts and youll be fine. No vehicles can keep up with you because tanks are too slow and bikes, buzzsaws or dust scouts are too weak to stand more than one shot. Iv'e found that even an assault tank can not stand a direct shot from close range by a veteran fedaykin. This strategy works well to just harass the enemy and divert their units while your Advanced Carryalls steal their harvesters or drop mongooses sonic tanks and minotauri in their base.

NO toning down needed for Fremen

they are basically some houses only BITE i.e. Ordos

Atreides do fine w/o them but I always have them anyway

Here is one unit Fedaykins CANNOT hurt: Fremen Warriors... on a battle of 100 Fedaykin and 1 Fremen the fremen wins :)

check it out for yourself

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think it's stupid, it makes sense.  I found this out in a funny way, my Fremen tent was destroyed so I took the wounded Fremen Warriors that came from the destruction of the tent and posted them on infantry rock by a sonic tank of mine at a defensive post.  Out of nowhere (of coarse) eight Fedaykin popped up and attacked my tank.  My Fremen warriors on guard attacked the Fedaykin, after I lost my sonic tank, I thought that the Fedaykin would just rip through my half-life warriors, but they inflicted no damage, but they kept trying, exposing themselves allowing my warriors to kill them all. :)

What I ment was that it makes sense that a Fedaykin wouldn't be able to kill a Fremen Warrior because they have "ear-plugs" protecting them from the ultra sonic waves from the Fedaykin...that's all, it's just one of those things where a unit has a weakness is all, and Fedaykin are pretty damn good units.

Guest spideyi81

Fremen are really good. The other night i offed a Devastator with a sonic tank using the hit and dodge method,and he only hit me once.So i use them both

/oo/ spidey

Guest Squire Lazarus

i was wondering why do projections from ixian projectors fire like normal units

also prjecting an enemy devastator is tons of fun and ornithropters rule against construction yards and palaces also use air drones a gainst caryalls

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...