FED2k Forum Clean-Up

Mahdi

Spring cleaning time!

Here's the deal:  Any sticky thread that has not been posted in for a year will be unstickied, unless it is deemed necessary.  Just looking in the Duniverse forum I already found some that were out of date 5 years ago.

So, what I want from ya'll:  A list of threads you deem should remain stickied or the creation of new threads that should be stickied.  If you think a thread should be stickied post the link and reason IN THIS THREAD.

Every thread unstickied will have a post made into it by me to keep it visible on the first page of the forum so people can let me know if, despite it's lack of activity, it still is being used.

Edit:  Well, I've gone through the forums and finished unsticking topics.  Waiting to hear comments/suggestions for replacement threads.

I'm actually pleased that TGED was unstickied in Fanfiction. Not poked around yet to see what other changes are afoot, but I thought I should mention that. Was never entirely happy with it being stuck up there in the first place.

My Dune 2000 Installer should be stickied, as it is often asked how to fix installer issues and find dll files that the installer provides. Also, to replace all the stickied threads, I am making a VB program to troubleshoot the game. If anyone wants to help compile the common problems, your help would be appreciated.

• 1 month later...