How to defend a missile?

Guest Johnny

would be logical yeah.... but i like rabban more than copec.... and i'm sorry for everyone who is a fan of gunseng but i also like feyd more than gunseng.... and baron valdimir more than raccon.... westwood made nice cutscenes... but i liked the miniseries better

no.... just face it like a man.... just say.... come on you big fat bitch of a missile... i can take you all alone.... no one can beat me.... huh where are you coward... let's fight this one to one...

no.... just face it like a man.... just say.... come on you big fat bitch of a missile... i can take you all alone.... no one can beat me.... huh where are you coward... let's fight this one to one...

This is how I did it, its good to be brave ;D

But playing with computer is sometimes funny, `cos once death hand was put down on my con yard and nothing happened. Next I played with this and death hand worked. Strange...

You can face everything like a man ;D Cl, HS ...

Go and face the coming train like a man... Kill your teacher like a man... Jump from the plane without parashute like a man... YEAH! Long live the brave!!! "men" That's  Bin Laden's islamic way of thinking   ;)