assault tank drop like flys

thomas

hah.... i think their armor is just fine... the damage is also ok... range is pretty bad.... speed is ok... but overall worth the money..... you just have to handle the unit well..... cuz sure..... it will die fast by some troopers..... but so will mongooses.... so you will have to counter those with other units....

Guest Atr novice
Assault tanks are crap.  Minotaurs, kindjals, Kobras, Las Tanks, Dust Scouts (the list go could on 4ever) can easily take them down.  They are lightly armoured slow, and deal pitiful damage.

assault tanks are very strong, one assault tank takes out a mino, because they have a high firing rate, while the mino has to reload, and it takes 4 salvos of a single mino to take out an assault tank..!

but the devastator is more versatile than the sonic... so i think devastator is better though sonic is great too

one sonic takes out a dev, especially when they are ranked with one or more stripes. Conclusion, sonic tank takes out all ground units..! only disadvantage is lack of accuracy against fast moving targets, best is to fire at frontal moving units, and better is to fire in mass-ranked attacks, in wich they destroy several units at one blow. Here speaks the master of strategy.

Well hello, wake up dudes! Assault tankz rule! When i played harkonnen i used it agaist minos. 2 assault tankz kill 3 minos in notime. You just don't know when to use them. Of course i don't sent them against lazer tanks and mongoose...

That is so true... ;D

[glow=red,2,0] ::) ::) I must save it from offtopic!! Assault are worse, they are big, unmanouvarable, weak and worse firepower. They have some speed, otherwise... :P :P :P[/glow]

Man have u ever played Emperor? U suck.. >:(

ah terror back... why i find devastators more versatile? they do great damage.... can fire both vs. land and air units.... and by far the strongest unit in the game... sure it lacks speed... but if it had speed there would be no reason to build anything but devastators at all..... sonics are quite powerfull.... but they suck in groups and can this way be easily killed by air or cloaked units...