Defense and Attack Help needed

SpiceSmoker

Eh. I am playing a mission where i have to protect freemen refugees travelling across the screen from tleilaxu. When I try to attack harkonen turrets kick my ass. I have tried to shut down their base by putting some minotaurs on elevated positions near it together with elite sardukar. I got my ass kicked by the flying defense platform. If i knew how to get rid of that fucking platform i would successfully shut off the reinforcements or at least a good portion of them.  Fedaykin(spelling???) and elite sardukar assault is successful in eleminating all the forces  that come out of the base but the turrets fuck me up.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes... APDS can fire on ground. WW mistakes again  >:(!

And as ligic says, mongooses eltite sardaukar and air drones against the APDS

And for the turrets, you can use Sardaukar. Gun Turrets are wortheless against them and Sardaukar have a larger range then flame turrets :P

• 1 month later...

Ok, I have the Dutch manual, but in translation it says:

The ADP is uses to defend the base, The (around ???) turning cannon (rifle ???) is used most times to fire at airborne, but ground-units can be a target also, the ADP is slow and vulnerable for AA-fire...

The Atreides have the Mino-AD-Fed-NIAB combo.

Could the Harkonnen have Deva--ADP-Fed-NIAB combo?

excuse me-Minotaurus, Air Drone, Fedaykin, NIAB is a combo?

it was my impression that NIABs were good for teleporting, and minos for range armor, firepower

Where do air drones come in?

what about mongooses?

fedaykin are best with only other fremen because of the element of suprise and earplugs

so what am I missing?