Atreidis Units

peseverance

Yeah, all the sonic units (sonics and fedaykin) are exceptionally good. If you manage them well. One sonic can really kill a whole lot with just one shot. And when they are elite they really pack a punch in one shot. I think they can even kill a devastator (which isn't experienced off course). The fedaykin pack a punch ass well on elite!!

Those Sonic Tanks wipe out Ordos units like they weren't even there :)! I almost took out a whole Ordos attack force with one ;D Now I don't want all these Ordos people complaining at me cos of what I just said. I like the Ordos and if the Ordos chap is paying attention, he can move his force around the Son Tank in a jiffy and take it out from behind.

Remember: BE CAREFUL! I once took out half of MY attack force with a Son Tank :-[!

• 4 weeks later...

doin 3 way or more with at least 1 of each house is good if u set up @ 1 enemy base @ the beginnin, build a barraks, upgrade it, get sum engineers, then steal their buildins, u get a free base and u get 2 build their units 2! so u can b a atraides with sonic tanks, devestators and deviators. ;D

Don't forget that the Atriedes has the best infantry in the game (when it come to ground forces). Both have long range and both, when they're elite, can further train their troops in the barracks. Snipers are tremendous against infantry, killing most in a single shot, and killing all others in two (small groups of snipers using hit-and-run tactics can quickly dismantle any infantry threat not invoving freman warriors or sarduakar regulars). Kindjals, on the other hand, are hella good vs. vehicals. Because their shot has more power than a trooper's or mortar's (vs. vehicals) shot, having more range than a trooper and more accuracy than both, groups of them can easily devastate even the most powerful vehical threat and can guickly take down an enemy base. A large group of kindjals backed up by snipers and maybe a mongoose or 2 for AA and inkvine protection is almost immune to destruction (except by superweapons).

• 4 weeks later...

the ix are really good in aiding you in these 5 ways:

1 build 1 mint and 1 projector make 6 projections and use them ase base defenses

2 infiltraitors rock they are great for sabo because they cloak

3 in fil traitors can be use for taking out main structure fast

4 I forgot it

5 churn out lots of projections so your assault force or decoy force looks  like amagedden for the enemy and the projections are great for decoys have 20 las tanks or kobras rush the front whil the real troops wich is 2 apcs 3 las tanks 6the apcs deploy  10 sabos.which take shit out and las tanks just guard if this strat sucks who caqres i just thought of it but please use it and tell if it is good .

• 3 weeks later...